C3CDG Peace Negotiation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3CDG Peace Negotiation Thread

Ankh-Morpork and Transylvania want to make the warring nations of the world aware that the choice is not between the deadly scimitars of Desolation Row’s Immortals or the trampling hooves of the Three Nation’s Alliance, there is a path of friendly coexistence. We have chosen a path of peace and friendly relations with all other nations and have made a pact to defend our neutrality.

I am sure that others are tallying the wasted shields and wondering what is the purpose of these wars. Desolation Row has called for peace numerous times and I would like to hear what Euphorica or The Blood Oath Horde would consider reasonable terms. The Lost Boy is ready to assist with negotiations at any time.
    Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
    The continuing saga of The Five Nations
    A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Well said, I couldn't express this better.

If we could help for the peace negotiations, w would be more than happy to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbars
      Yes, once the alliance of three has destoryed us, they are all going to go home and attempt cultural victory. Riiiight.
      Moon has got EU's priorities for the moment right.
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Ok, well why not give this a go (despite McMeadows' obvious disdain at peace attempts)

Ljube of the Horde has said that there is a peace alternative available if we swallow our pride and agree to their demands.

Since this is the peace thread Ljube, perhaps you could make clear your demands to us, for all the world to see. Then we can negotiate in a free and open forum.

For you are right - we truly do not wish to continue this war. And if the Horde feels likewise, there must be some common ground somwhere, right.

So go ahead.....name your terms and we shall consider them and respond promptly.

Ormuzd, perhaps you could assist, as offered
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I guess the proposal of the Horde was that you surrender all your troops and dismiss your military units. At least this was the proposal while Ljube was an ambassador of the Khan for our team

Alright, I think the Horde being the aggressor should say what do they expect from this war.

Comment

Remember Aqua that we have been told not to talk to anybody other than Plato, so anything Ljube says is unoffical.
            The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
              I guess the proposal of the Horde was that you surrender all your troops and dismiss your military units. At least this was the proposal while Ljube was an ambassador of the Khan for our team
              Is that what you agreed to?

Comment

The stated goal of the alliance of three is our destruction. Doesn't matter if you are neutral or otherwise, if the other team wants to fight you.

Comment

Who stated that goal?

The goal of the Horde is, has always been and will always be peace in the world and mutual respect.

Comment

Moonbars did ljube just as he states so many things he neither knows or has any proof of

Along with his partner in crime
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Who stated that goal?
                      I think I did. "This world should be free of desolators." There are a lot of things that should be, but most of these are negotiable.

I think I also stated that TNA is a "peace keeping party to bring Music, Honor, & Love to the hearts of men everywhere. It is our goal to make this world a better place for all nations."

Before negotiating TNA needs to send an agreed representative to these talks. There will be no seperate peace.

Everyone needs a little TNA!
                      Music, Honor, & Love to you all.
                      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Forget it guys. You're all just blowing smoke.

We've offered peace many times. You've rejected it every time.

Ljube, look up the page and see what I said - let's talk peace. You haven't responded to it. Neither has anyone else from your alliance who has responded since, except Skrobism who said in no uncertain terms that he wants us destroyed. I also note that not one person from your alliance has yet said what an acceptable peace is.

If you do want peace, prove it with a public offer of peace on this thread, stating your conditions. Otherwise, you're just wasting our time as Paddy did last night, which is why the turn is delayed.
                        Last edited by Aqualung71; July 5, 2005, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          Chrisius has continued his usual approach of making personal attacks.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Aqua of the desolators it seems to me it is DR who is blowing smoke! if youre soi confident in your protestations made last night to our Great Khan then play the Freakin turn will YA!!! do your worst!
                            Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; July 5, 2005, 11:35.
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
                              It is our goal to make this world a better place for all nations."
                              Unless your nation happens to be mine. Afraid to face us alone, afriad to come out and be counted, Can't beat us in a fair fight, can't beat us with the help of the Horde, only willing to try with the help of two other nations.

Such is the nature of Babylon. Afriad to take any action themselves, afriad to stand up and be counted with the Brave, sending other people to do their dirty work.

Comment

Working...
                              X