No announcement yet.

C3CDG War Disscussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any body have any idea why the icons for "reply" "edit" "profile" and all the smilies like and have stopped displaying for me???? avatars still appear..
    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

there is a thread on the matter over in the Apolyton Community Forum...

It has been hit and miss here for almost a week now
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbars
        does any body have any idea why the icons for "reply" "edit" "profile" and all the smilies like and have stopped displaying for me???? avatars still appear..
        ahh...I see the Blood Cell Virus has arrived.

(Just Kidding! )
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It's another Horde plot
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            OT: Anyone want to bet on what happens in the eastern theatre? Does Aqua attack, do a load of Persian troops hole up inside Invictus, or is Invictus razed again?
            Whaddya mean, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
              Can I bet?
              You certainly can

Just like I'll bet that the Euphorican stack continues to play "Tiptoe through the Tulips" and this turn ends up back on the mountain it left one turn ago

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71

Whaddya mean, again?
                From the PTWDG...that was one of Trip's cities for Lux Invicta. He lost then too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71

You certainly can

Just like I'll bet that the Euphorican stack continues to play "Tiptoe through the Tulips" and this turn ends up back on the mountain it left one turn ago
                  Perhaps we will, perhaps we went elsewhere....but unless you have another sizable force floating around in the east you're not going to get back off that mountain in time to keep us from advancing.

And if you do have a sizable force still floating around in the east...well then that means your western cities are ripe for the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                    Odds don't count with so small number of units in play.
                    After that comment, I dearly hope that you are one of the Horde's Generals, directing their battles

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Perhaps we will, perhaps we went elsewhere....but unless you have another sizable force floating around in the east you're not going to get back off that mountain in time to keep us from advancing.

And if you do have a sizable force still floating around in the east...well then that means your western cities are ripe for the Horde.
                      You are of course exactly correct. We will never get off that mountain in time, and the Horde's forces will surely decimate our western cities. Oh well, too bad I guess

Comment

its the end of the world as we know it, its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...

Comment

Fixed my icon problem. In firefox, there is an option to only shoe pictures from the site you are on (i.e. www.apolyton.net). This is good for stopping banner adverts and such from displaying.. but it also nuked poly's icons & smilies for some reason.

Comment

So...nuking 'Poly smilies now are you? and trying to blame that on the Horde as well, no doubt.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yeh, they seem to host them on a different IP address than on the main Poly IP. Who knows?

I would think that a decent stack of swordsmen would beat a couple of spearmen fortified in a walled city.

Ljube's point I think is that the random factor is pretty big when you're talking on the scale of a dozen units - take for example DR's amazing luck, and our fairly poor luck, in the first archer battle.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

On the nature of Mods - I think we have someone designated as Mod, though I'm not sure. I think it's probably not necessary as long as Ming/Markos are available for emergency service; we probably don't need any more threads topped or anything, and the 500 post limit isn't really that important anymore (and Poly folks pretty well follow it now, so closing the thread isn't important). Hence, I don't support bringing someone in who's previously not been involved with the game, to be a mod.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X