C3CDG War Disscussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3CDG War Disscussion Thread

As the other thread exceeded 500 posts, something had to be done...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

well done Krill
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Hey, Wednesday sucks for me. 2 hours of lessons, and nothing to do for a further 5 hours. All my friends are in lesons though, so Poly is the best place for me to be now my exams are over

---

I thought it would be best to get the other thread closed, so I have informed Markos so he can lock the thread (so if anyone wants to edit any replies, I suggest you do it quickly, as you can't edit any posts in a locked thread...)

Oh, and I have been thinking that we need a local mod for the forum. Lookingat past threads, we decided on having an admin team, although most of them are not around much any more. What are we going to do, if anything, about this issue? I would suggest Modo as a mod, as he is active around the forum, but is not involved in the game at all. (Or is Chrisius still paranoid about mods being able to enter private fora? Don't forget that Ming and Markos can enter the private fora, so it is not like anything new would happen)
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Moderators! We don't need no stinkin' moderators!
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

hehe especially not that Mad Modo character
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Modo??? MODO??? The inventor of the evil Spartan Modo-Doctrine?!?! The driving force behind the plot that obliterated the Morganic Capital and brought death to tenthousands of innocent businessmen??? The de-facto brain behind the warmongering killermachinery of the obsessed Warrior sect of Sparta??? The [...]

NEVER!!! Only over my cold dead body shall he gain access to the Babylonian forum!!!

( )
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I am gravely concerned about the state of sanity of the players in this game
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

This is an odd bunch.
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

meh, I'm not going to have a life until CIV comes out, or I finish school so I can start work for the summer.

---

OT: Anyone want to bet on what happens in the eastern theatre? Does Aqua attack, do a load of Persian troops hole up inside Invictus, or is Invictus razed again?

Comment

Can I bet?

Comment

hehe

make sure you get gold up front from any of the Desolators
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Oh, I have enough Faith in any team to give a 20 turn interest free credit...

Comment

The BOH stack is not really big anough to do any real damage, and odds of swords against Vet spears forted with walls is not even 50%...

Comment

Odds don't count with so small number of units in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                              Odds don't count with so small number of units in play.
                              You should have brought more units then...

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Comment

Working...
                              X