This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Senate Floor

Senator Optimus Betamus, has requested that we have a place where the Senators can let loose our hopes desires

and then as Senator Ormuzd states, we can have seperate threads for every important problem we face

so in here we can chat on issues, and provide links to various threads, laws, issues, pictures & polls

let this be known as The Senate Floor
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.

We should be proud that we have been born into an enlightened society where such venerable institutions such as the Senate live and thrive. Let this Senate floor be not only the pulse of Rome, but the venue where we can debate ideas, air differences, commend great deeds of some, and question the wisdom of others. Let this be the place where the seeds of Rome greatness are not only planted an dnurtured, but where we, mere mortals, can stand in awe of the greatness the we have created... the greatness that is Rome.

Long Live Rome!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

We shall show those backward barbarians that it is the mighty Romans who wear the skirts around here!

Comment

and it is still worn today
        Attached Files
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I think I got a pretty good warplan right here... all in favor
          Attached Files
          I changed my signature

Comment

ahhh a vicious Cube attack
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Die you bad guy.

I approve of Gamecube64's warplan.
              Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
              After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
              I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

Me too

Ah, I am but a recent convert to the dark side
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Carthaginians first, the Celts following. Burn, baby,

I'll be on it tomorrow morning, that's about 10 hours from now. Does anyone know where to put the screenies?
                  Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

along with the sacred save?

Comment

Now that I read the whole scenario, I am doing much better

My offical avatar for the game
                      Attached Files

Comment

The Senator Returns

Ah My Fellow Senators, I see that war is a foot.

I plan a week long celebration of wine and ale before we set forth..
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Nothing like a good hangover to distract you from the dangers of battle, eh, Senator Rasputin? It's the bvest!
                          Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                          After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                          I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

Each and every battle is to begun with a booze up and finsished with a booze up. keeps moral up and my wine sales up !!!!
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Here's a toast for all of the brave warriors who had fallen in the battles.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X