Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinion on rise of religious right

Originally posted by Nolan
    Just wondering, outside all roleplay whether you all think the idea of having an extreme party on the religous right in the game would be a good idea to add to the political environment.
    a) Why outside of roleplay? Isn't religion all roleplay (in this game) ?

b) What do you mean by the 'religious right' ?
    Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

rp}

Arnelos has finally lost it, now he accuses me, his own friend of being a spy, simply because of my willingness to follow the words of the Great Bananna. Our President, our leader is in a lost state, and the party he is part of prepares a hostile military takeover behind his back, please my friends unite with Aggie, it's our only way to true saftey.

rp}
      Don't let them make you think your free, all men are born free yet everywhere they are in chains. Break these chains that bind me I'll be free again

Comment

When I said just wondering outside roleplay, I mean't I was speaking outside roleplay about the religious right, not involving it outside roleplay. Also the religious right is a fanatical group obsessed with the Great Bananna that believes that he is speaking to them and wants war with the world. (Please don't quote any of this in roleplay, it is nonroleplay stuff for BigFurryMonster)

Regards
        Don't let them make you think your free, all men are born free yet everywhere they are in chains. Break these chains that bind me I'll be free again

Comment

How many times have we all said "roleplay" or some form of that word in the previous page? Justcurious...

Place your bets gentlemen!
          Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Working...
          X