Opinion on rise of religious right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolan
    Still your a New Zealander to, at this rate the extreme religious party will be a New Zealand one as well.
    FYI: Aggie's a Texan (able to be a member of the religious right with the best of 'em )

So a small group of fanatical kiwi's being lead by a fanatical Texan... this could be an extreme right party with character
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

hi ,

well , well , the people are going nuts

we need those police stations so that we can arrest those crazy lunatics

religious and right dont work together , ......

and those kiwi's and other types of fruit shall be eradicated in no time

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Should we be banana-worshippers, or should we be "heretics" and worship, say, the Pineapple?

I would love to join any party called FEAR :P

Comment

I don't know about a political party per say, but I might start the Apolyton Rededication Movement Servants(ARMS). While this is not a political party, and here are some of the ideals. Remember they come not from me, but from the GREAT BANANA, himself.
            1) All people are truly subjects of the GREAT BANANA, whether they know it or not.
            2) Apolyton is the light of the world and must spread that light to the downtrodden masses.
            3) All people have rights and are equal in the eyes of the GREAT BANANA(though in this dream I saw a giant sign over a barn that said Apolytons are more equal than others, a saw a signature Duddha under this, must be from an earlier prophet).
            4) Apolyton must do all it can to spread the knowledge of truth justice to the 4 corners of the world.
            5) All who do not worship the GREAT BANANA, have no honor and thus it is ok to double cross them.
            All who like this message can testify now.
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

But, o wise messenger of the almighty, what will be of people such as our loyal conquerors who are fulfilling the second commendment as we speak, but in doing so, they are violating the third commendment by taking the right of Germans to live?
              Is it okay to kill them because they oppose our just actions?
              Furthermore, o kind prophet of the one true deity, what rights does the third commendment refer to? Do all people have the right to have jobs, receive social welfare and be treated equally? If so, I know several people from the ALP who would be very interested in re-endorsing the banana religion.
              "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
              And the truth isn't what you want to see,
              Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Aggie, you still wear the President sceal. I can see the Court case #8 coming ....
                Statistical anomaly.
                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Shiber, we are killing them to save them, perhaps the end of #3 explains this. Indeed it does mean that workers are entitled to such things. This is not a party of war necessarily but a party of love, we truly love all people even the german people, thus it was important that we save their souls by killing them and thus introducing them to the GREAT BANANA. Also by this example, others will know it pays to join our great nations, aka the workers paradise.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Well, mass murder really isn't my bag so I'm afraid that I'll have to decline to your offer to join your religion.
                    With that in mind, I think I should add another layer of security to my estate.
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                      Well, mass murder really isn't my bag so I'm afraid that I'll have to decline to your offer to join your religion.
                      With that in mind, I think I should add another layer of security to my estate.
                      You misinterprit my words Shiber, We only kill those who will fight and resist us. If they would but willingly accept the GREAT BANANA we would spare them, actually I was told that Hamburg was really mass suicide, the evil Godless germans had so scared the population that they killed themselves. Rest assured the GREAT BANANA will not let otto off easy for this horror. If you need proof of this think about this fact, Arnleos is a DIA member and ET is an honorable just man. Would they endorse mass murder, nay nay nay.
                      Aggie

Comment

[RP]
                        I've heard word that Germany is only a Democracy on the outside. In reality, it's a discreet dictatorship. Otto can conscript whoever he wants and mobilize the army against anyone he wants without the people's consent, and his secret police takes care of the opposition.
                        The people of Hamburg weren't really fighting us. They were killed wrongfully. If they weren't killed then they were driven out of their homes for one reason or another. In any case, they were not fighting us.
                        In any case, I'm really not into religions. I'd appreciate if you stopped trying to convince me to join your religion. You know what I'm talking about... the flyers... the phone calls... the people in white robes who constantly ring my doorbell and run and hide behind a bush and make low voices and pretend that it's the GREAT BANANA speaking.
                        My family is scared. Please stop. I'll call you if I change my mind.
                        [/RP]

- Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I'm starting to like this roleplay business.
                            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I never did much roleplay before, but there's something about playing a single minded radical trying to take over the world, but doing it through "love of everybody", if only I could get some converts, then the fun could really begin.
                              Aggie

Comment

Well, you know what they say: one man's fun is another man's torment.
                                But really, roleplay is fun, as long as it doesn't involve the Spanish Inquisition.
                                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                                X