Labor Party Charter & Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calc II

Though I've been coming here quite alot recently.. PTW demo forum is dead silent these days.
    Know what you mean. Do you think there might be an inverse relationship between the activity in the PTW open forum and that in the closed ones?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well, I think the main PTW forum is empty (except for the saved game threads) because nobody has much to say to the other teams, everyone is kind of plotting their own objectives and what to do, and nobody wants to give any information away. I've found this first couple of months to be rather dull in PTW.

I assume all the private forums are pretty busy...I know the Gathering Storm are always discussing what to do here, and there....hell, we've even got 4 of our own PBEM games going within the team! LOL....
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Originally posted by Meshelic
        Well, I think the main PTW forum is empty (except for the saved game threads) because nobody has much to say to the other teams, everyone is kind of plotting their own objectives and what to do, and nobody wants to give any information away. I've found this first couple of months to be rather dull in PTW.

I assume all the private forums are pretty busy...I know the Gathering Storm are always discussing what to do here, and there....hell, we've even got 4 of our own PBEM games going within the team! LOL....
        Yeah, our private forum is VERY busy. Lots of role-play and we're now running internal pbem games between our posters, so that causes more stuff. Members of the government also keep each other up to date on what's going on and debate policy or whatever, too (and everyone can comment on that as well). We have over 20 members (all of which are ACTIVE), so it's a very active place
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Almost half of the number of active citizens here!
          (50~ or so, in an optimistic count...)
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Ah, I love the Gathering Storm, personally I think they're gonna win it....but my fondness for roleplaying makes me wish I had joined the RP team....

Woah this thread got off-topic real fast....enough threadjacking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manya
              Aro,
              i request that we stablish an embassy at elucidia, since they have one over here and we have none there

Nice job on winning the election Aro
              Thanks!
              Well, Manya... About the embassy, Shiber is our FAM, and this IS Foreign Affairs, in a certain way...
              J/K.
              I will see what the correct procedure is.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas

Comment

• one last threadjacking..

Lux doesnt have a internal PBEM game going. But GoW sure does. Im playing a PBEM game with players that are all from GoW.... Gee I wonder who will be taken out first in that game?
                :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II
                  one last threadjacking..

Lux doesnt have a internal PBEM game going. But GoW sure does. Im playing a PBEM game with players that are all from GoW.... Gee I wonder who will be taken out first in that game?
                  Well, in one of our 3 internal PBEM's, I'm the one playing China (we're actually in the chatroom doing that right now )
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Perhaps I should start a "People who are in the PTW Democracy Game who play internal PBEM games" thread, so the ALP thread doesn't get jacked anymore...

Comment

• I was thinking about that...
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas

Comment

• You all know you want this back at the top of the forum list.

I couldn't resist!

+1 to my postwhoreness

Comment

• Hi, Mesh! How are you, General?
                          Count +1 to mine, too. On my way to Emperor...
                          with that one, 1999... So, I'll need just more... 1001 posts!
                          Well, this will take some time.
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas

Comment

• I'm doing well guys. Nice to hear from ya Aro!

I got my ship out date, April 8th. Quite a bit sooner than expected, they decided to put me on accelerate production! I was told July...August....and then suddenly, APRIL.

Apparently I'm good at mechanical stuff, so that's the area they're sending me into. Yup. I found it strange, due to the fact that I'm pretty clueless as far as that stuff goes, but I guess once I'm done with technical school I'm supposed to be some expert on the stuff. Who knows.....

I have to wait a year or so before I can go ParaRescue or Combat Control (either of them would be very cool)....but I'm content with where I'm at for the time being....

So....32 days? 31? Something like that. I dunno, I haven't been watching my calender much. Been too tired to ask what day it is! LOL

Well, until next time!

Meshelic

Comment

• hi and cya mesh

thx to this just a few hundred more to my own avatar

glad to see this thread at the top again
                              Sos groso, sabelo!
                              "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Working...
                              X