Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about eating them?
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

• lol, i could run for president, but we would probably have absolutely 0 turnchats, nothing but turnthreads, so as to allow myself to play the turns anytime of the day (my schedule isn't normal enough to actually "schedule" anything)

how does that sound?

oh, and other than playing turns, and a general policy of reconstitutionalizing and building for a better C3DG, and a focus towards culturilizing and peace for in game... i won't do much.

again, how does that sound?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• So wait, how long until the elections are held?

[roleplay]

Meshelic For Minister of Imperial Expansion!
        In his first bid for public office, Meshelic, Captain of the Guard for the Shadow Service runs unopposed, his only opponent so far, Arnelos, being called upon for the Presidency. We met with him on en-route to Macross City and asked a few questions:
        Are you confident that you will be elected for this office?
        Very confident, thank you.
        How do you feel about Arnelos's recent nomination for President?
        [B]I think it's actually humurous in a way. Not that he couldn't achieve that position, but that should he in any case, the Shadow Service (who he has mocked in the past) would be pledged to protect him as his personal bodyguard. Funny how things work out[./B]
        And what are your goals for office of Imperial Expansion?
        Basically, to ensure our way of life through spreading of culture, as well as making sure new peoples all over the world can witness the glory of our empire, and pay homage to our GoDz.
        Thank you for your time
        What time is it? And who are you anyways???
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• I don't see many DIA members stepping up to the plate this time around...what has become of this 'great' party that so opposes the vigilant Hawks?

Comment

• Not that all you DIA guys can't vote for me anyways...

Comment

• After the second term election the DIA never really regained its strength. Not that the UFC didn't die also, but the people who took power afterwards were former members of the UFC, or sympathizers.
              Duddha: I will return...
              Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
              "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
              Free California!

Comment

• I want to encourage anyone who wishes to run for the government to do so, many elections have seemed to be very one sided, with only one person actually volunteering. In the spirit of elections and debates and such, it would be nice to see some people run against the incumbents. Just because they've been in office for as long as some have doesn't mean no one stands a chance...

Comment

• No President and VP, but a Military advisor? Seems this empire is going to be a military junta soon.

Comment

• Well I WILL run for President if my conditions are acceptable
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• I'd like to see Ninot president again. The time you were president was the best time of my life... *sniff* *sniff*
                      [/suckup mode off]
                      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• No Executives yet?

I wasn't on most of the weekend, and have mostly just skimmed over these posts, can someone confirm I have not missed anything for the first post?
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I have returned!

Well I'm back from my trip. Thanks Arnelos for watching over PW for me! I highly appreciate it.

At this moment in time, I have not decided if/what I will be running for, due to some time constraints coming up. I will be thinking about it over the next few days, but I will post here once I have decided! I have until the 11th I believe?
                          First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                          The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• Could someone answer my question?

Is Zeit a hawk member? If not, can I run against him for City Planner? Thanks.

If not, I suppose I had best beg Togas for a position in his diplomacy cabinet...
                            Empire growing,
                            Pleasures flowing,
                            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

• Originally posted by History Guy
                              If not, I suppose I had best beg Togas for a position in his diplomacy cabinet...
                              I'd love to give you a job ... I'm just at a loss to think of any new needs we have. Let's see how things shake up this election period. Maybe I oughta boot Nimitz out as punishment for running against me.

You know, we DO need a President and VP, right? Why not go for the biggest job of them all?

--Togas
                              Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                              Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                              Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                              Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• I don't know if Zeit is a hawk or not. Unortho, Ninot said he would run if we could go with no turnchats and I said I might possible consider running for pres if nobody else wanted it AND I could hold the SMC also. I thought this statement would cause a splash and apparently I only got a ripple.
                                Aggie
                                The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
                                X