Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OPD
    Bhah the settler was never going to be built in poly

anyway it's not important anymore as peace has been declared despite my objections
    hi ,

where is the report , ....

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I'm so sick of people spamming in the demo game forum to increase their PC.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

This may be obvious, but this thread isn't very relevant anymore - we are at peace with France and after rather dull peace treaty terms, we made a nice set of deals and are much further ahead in tech than we were before.

Has anyone noticed that in two sets of turns (or in this case most of ONE turn) of play, I have invalidated several threads already?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          This may be obvious, but this thread isn't very relevant anymore - we are at peace with France and after rather dull peace treaty terms, we made a nice set of deals and are much further ahead in tech than we were before.

Has anyone noticed that in two sets of turns (or in this case most of ONE turn) of play, I have invalidated several threads already?
          So, do you want us to call you the "Invalidator" or just "Lefty"?

Comment

Let's call him Lefty. That sounds better.

Comment

I think Ming tells people that if they're going to spam they should do it in the demo game forum.

Is there anyway we could appoint a mod just for the demo game like they do at civ fanatics.

I'm sick of reading the top ten threads only to find that they're only at the top cos the same person has posted some indifferent crap in each one without reading the thread or even having any idea of whats going on in the game.

bhah rant over
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
                I think Ming tells people that if they're going to spam they should do it in the demo game forum.

Is there anyway we could appoint a mod just for the demo game like they do at civ fanatics.

I'm sick of reading the top ten threads only to find that they're only at the top cos the same person has posted some indifferent crap in each one without reading the thread or even having any idea of whats going on in the game.

bhah rant over
                (Personal defense mechanisms activating....)

Just because I don't agree with you on some issues doesn't mean that everything I post is indifferent or irrelevant. The fact that you have the opinion that every post I make is only for the sack of "post count" and I have no interest in nor have I ever read a thread shows that you have not read the threads I have posted in.

Occasionally, I make posts that are lighthearted or "fluff" to keep the threads from becoming to "heavy" or "heated". But, I seriously doubt there is anyone that hasn't posted "spam" at one time whether intentional or not.

(Okay, personal defense mechanisms deactivating....)

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

(Personal defense mechanisms activating....)

Just because I don't agree with you on some issues doesn't mean that everything I post is indifferent or irrelevant. The fact that you have the opinion that every post I make is only for the sack of "post count" and I have no interest in nor have I ever read a thread shows that you have not read the threads I have posted in.

Occasionally, I make posts that are lighthearted or "fluff" to keep the threads from becoming to "heavy" or "heated". But, I seriously doubt there is anyone that hasn't posted "spam" at one time whether intentional or not.

(Okay, personal defense mechanisms deactivating....)
                  hi ,

, not that it matters that all , but there are some who like to post "this is spam" , now , at that moment they themselves are spamming , .....

you are not the only one who has activated his personal defense systems , .....

then again , it would be nice to have a special civ3 mod , ....

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

WTF I wasn't talking about you.

I'm sorry if I offended you but I actually think you're pretty cool. You don't need a banana nomination to show that you are a good/decent member of the community and I actually apreciate your "fluff".

I probably spam a bit but not in anyway that is excessivley annoying.

In conclusion GhengisFarb rocks (ok ass kissing over)
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Whew....Glad to hear I wasn't the target of that, definitely don't want OPD mad at me, what with getting ready to open Apolytonia's first Tavern chain in his region and all.

Sorry for taking that the wrong way it just seemed like you had specifically targeted me with some of those comments......

(Shameless "fluff" propaganda follows.....)

"ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENINGS (Next trading session) OF ...."
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X