Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: $mini-game How do you feel about the solutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aro
    GhengisFarb:
    This is off topic, but not too much. The Mingapulco's map is here .
    Woo Hoo! Thanks, Aro!

EDIT: Aww, shucks,it's got yellow lines on it and doesn't include the whole region, BHQ's outer city limits are cut out.

Comment

If no one has an objection I'm going to give Captain tile #30 (valued at $1500) as his FULL compensation for previous service. It was the tile he told me to get for him depending on what people decided about the compensation package.
      I fully agree. He deserves it.
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
        I think #1 Trade Proposals is too strict and restrictive.
        Civman: I respect your opinion of course but could you elaborate a bit on the strictness and restrictiveness of the trade proposal? You may have detected a weakness in the proposal that I missed.
        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Just for fun, the list of subProduct production:

001 Apolyton N (horse, grass, rd), 2 Grain, 2 Commerce
          .......NYE

002 Apolyton NE (mined grass rd), 2 Grain, 2 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......Franses

003a Apolyton SW (forest, rd), 1 Venison, 2 Timber, 1 Commerce
          .......Jonny

003b Apolyton W (forest, rd), 1 Venison, 2 Timber, 1 Commerce
          .......Spiffor

004 Apolyton NW (grass), 2 Grain
          .......GhengisFarb

005 Apolyton NW10 (mined forest rd), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......adaMada

006 Apolyton NW11 (mined grass rd), 2 Grain, 2 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......Kloreep

(A)-007 Apolyton NW12 (mined grass rd), $1000, 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce

008 Apolyton NE1 (mined grass rd), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......civman2000

009 Termina N (jungle), 1 Banana, 1 Commerce
          .......Epistax

010 Termina NE (mined grass rd), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......Duddha

011 Termina E (mined grass rd), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......Rendelnep

012 Termina NW (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......Epistax

013 Termina NE1 (jungle), 1 Banana, 1 Commerce
          014 Termina NE2 (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......UnOrtOdOx

015 Termina NE3 (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......GhengisFarb

(B)-016 Tassagrad N (mined grass rd), $1000, 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce

(C)017 Tassagrad NE (jungle), $200, 1 Banana

018 Tassagrad SE (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......Sheik

019 Tassagrad S (grass rd, mine?), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce
          .......skywalker

(D)-020 Tassagrad SW (mined grass rd), $1000, 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 1 Commerce

021 Tassagrad W (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......Shiek

(E)-022 Tassagrad NW (jungle), $200, 1 Banana

023 Tassagrad NW10 (jungle), 1 Banana, 1 Commerce
          024 Tassagrad NW11 (jungle), 1 Banana, 1 Commerce
          025 Tassagrad NW12 (jungle), 1 Banana, 1 Commerce
          .......jdd2007

026 BHQ N (mountain), 1 Stone
          .......GhengisFarb

027 BHQ NE (jungle), 1 Banana
          028 BHQ S (jungle), 1 Banana
          .......Darkness' Edge

029 BHQ SW (mined grass rd river), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 2 Commerce
          .......Kramerman

030 BHQ W (mined grass rd river), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 2 Commerce
          .......Captain

031 BHQ NW (mined grass river), 2 Grain, 1 Brick, 2 Commerce
          .......Nimitz

Comment

NOTE: If we go with proposal 2 there are currently 2 French and 4 Persian Laborers in need of a new home........

Comment

I think our trading system is flawed. If we're going to post our assets, let's just do it seperate from trades. Also, if you are buying things, shouldn't you, instead of saying that you're buying such and such at this price, just accept a sell offer? I think that everything should be sell offers and purchases. If you had 2 food you wanted to sell, you would post a thread saying that you offered to sell 2 shields at, say $45 each. If this was the first sell offer in the thread, you put a 1 in the title bar, and if it's the second, a 2, etc. THIS IS REQUIRED OR THE SELL OFFER IS INVALID. Then, if someone wants to buy those two food, they post "I accept offer #1" and put ~1 in the title bar. THIS IS REQUIRED OR THE SELL OFFER IS INVALID. If someone has accepted your sell offer, you cannot edit it. You cannot edit an acceptance post, either. The trade is now set in stone. Also, the restrictions for selling shields above market value are eliminated - just don't expect anyone to buy your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                I think our trading system is flawed. If we're going to post our assets, let's just do it seperate from trades. Also, if you are buying things, shouldn't you, instead of saying that you're buying such and such at this price, just accept a sell offer? I think that everything should be sell offers and purchases. If you had 2 food you wanted to sell, you would post a thread saying that you offered to sell 2 shields at, say $45 each. If this was the first sell offer in the thread, you put a 1 in the title bar, and if it's the second, a 2, etc. THIS IS REQUIRED OR THE SELL OFFER IS INVALID. Then, if someone wants to buy those two food, they post "I accept offer #1" and put ~1 in the title bar. THIS IS REQUIRED OR THE SELL OFFER IS INVALID. If someone has accepted your sell offer, you cannot edit it. You cannot edit an acceptance post, either. The trade is now set in stone. Also, the restrictions for selling shields above market value are eliminated - just don't expect anyone to buy your stuff.
                See my replies in the other two threads it was posted in..........

Comment

You said to post it in the discussion threads... so I did.

Comment

I want to contiune playing .

The poll is up for almost 48 hours now. Only 6 players reacted. How long should we continue with the poll? I suppose we at least have to wait until part of the weekend has passed to give all players the chance to respond?
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

The problem with that poll is no one knows exactly what to do with it. Multiple choice usually doesn't take a written response.

Comment

Originally posted by Epistax
                        The problem with that poll is no one knows exactly what to do with it. Multiple choice usually doesn't take a written response.
                        You may well be right. But the first building poll learned that many non-players voted. So, I do not think we can use that method and be sure that we get the opinion of the players. If this does not work either...... what should we use?
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

We should hammer out a strong and comprehensive model for the entire thing before we start up again, that's what.

Comment

I disagree sky. We are in beta. We can drastically change rules from turn to turn, without (me) being held accountable.

Comment

Once we have the final version, will we start over?

Comment

Originally posted by Epistax
                                I disagree sky. We are in beta. We can drastically change rules from turn to turn, without (me) being held accountable.
                                Exactly, I think we should identify specific elements and test them in trading sessions so we can get a feel for how they work.

I had hoped to try the subProducts/alternate D:S sources the next trading session and then discuss changes/new elements for the next session and try something else.

I see options:

SubProducts/alternate D:S sources

Frances' Building Prop 1

SubProduct Building Prop 2

Any other options I missed?

Comment

Working...
                                X