OFFICIAL poll: Declaration of War on France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear SMC,

I wonder about the risk of massive french spearmen upgrading to pikemen. I can't see any thread speaking of this issue.
    Do we have a plan with such a scenario? Will our valliant swordsmen not fail if they have to deal with these "modern" warfare units the French could oppose to us ?

I think this could influence our decision to declare war or not, couldn't it ?

Comment

Au revoir, mes amis! Les Francais, ils seront tres, tres mort. Quand nous les tuerions, leur sang tomberont sur la terre.
      Please don't try to speak french, american people :
      "Cette langue [le Français] est trop belle pour être prononcée par une bouche anglophone [peut être remplacé par : tapée avec un clavier qwerty]", R. Barjavel (je crois).

Voted yes, maybe this war could strengthen us if France has no pikeman.
      FRANCE.

Comment

Yes Uber,

Stay, run again, and again. Remain SMC forever, that was your original plan, right? If all the reforms take place, it will be a new government, that means the three term rule starts over, no?

Seriously, I have complimented you enough over your terms. I believe I once called you a perfect example, even. Stay on, take a second shot at Lincoln (hopefully) and then you can go and remind Joan who you are again... All pending aproval of the people, of course.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

The citizens of Apolyton have the right to embarass themselves in any language they want!

and it aint nice to call us anglo-speaking peoples "bouche"!

dont start a language war on me now. I get enough of that IRL.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
            and it aint nice to call us anglo-speaking peoples "bouche"!

(for those who don't speak French : "bouche" means "mouth)
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey, if you call what I said butchering, then what does that make your pathetic rendition of ... well, I should probably not start a flame war. One thing first however, how did you use the accents? Not using accents really threw me off. I would appreciate very much knowing how to include them. And the odds of the AI upgrading any spearmen to pikemen are very low, as they would need a barracks to do it, and most likely don't have one.
              2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
              Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Je ne comprends pas le français du tout
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

El Diablo esta en mi pantelones!!!
                  oh wait, wrong language....

Kman
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

AY DIOS MIO! EL DIABLO EN SU PANTELONES? BUENO!
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

If I only had a program to let me type in Japanese here, you would all regret bringing up foreign languages.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I think it's worth making a note of the objectives of this war again before we start.
                        (Taken from, War acadamy: SMC Plans, 925BC, the French front.)

- Capture the city of Paris
                        - Capture the city of Orleans
                        - Aquisition/capture of Rheims
                        - Aquisition/capture of Chartes
                        - Unimpeeded acces to the sub-continent

Is this correct or have the objectives changed?
                        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                          AY DIOS MIO! EL DIABLO EN SU PANTELONES? BUENO!
                          Si, si. Las muchachas hablan "AY yiy yiy" cuando miran lo aqui *motions to pants*.
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

(for those who don't speak French : "bouche" means "mouth)
                            thought ya might like that

had to throw SOME humor in.

but in seriousness, lets not bicker about who can and cant speak certain languages, as long as it isnt used offensively.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

thought ya might like that

had to throw SOME humor in.

but in seriousness, lets not bicker about who can and cant speak certain languages, as long as it isnt used offensively.
                              SHlT!!!!!!!!
                              There is some offensive English for you.

Kman

Edit: hmmm, I see I misread Ninot's post.

Comment

The war plans have changed slightly, but the objectives are the same, IIRC.

oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X