No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL poll: Declaration of War on France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPQR my freind. I fell out of a boat on the way to the forum and stuck around because I like the place.

I believe we decided a long time ago to allow a multi-denominational society. Of course the banana is important, but not the only.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      Yup. That's what we elect 'em for... to make decisions. May it be a good one and may Mars smile on our blades.
      well, seing how im not gonna have a job soon enough, im personally hoping Venus smiles on me in my retirement
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Go ahead.

The French forces will fall under our swordsmen equipped with dancing vorpal greatswords of life stealing +5 and longbows with arrows of Frenchie slaying. And did I mention that I gave Uber a few scrolls of meteor swarm that I had lying around and didn't really need (I got better spells, anyway-- power word, kill ring any bells)?
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Yes! Bonsoir, France.

However, I do hope our war on France is over before the next term. Since I have read elsewhere that Uber will not be running for another term as SMC, I fear that we may encounter some problems and conflicting plans if switching SMC's during the middle of a war. So, it would probably be best if the war was over before the next term. (Of course, it would even better if Uber changed his mind and did run again. )

Comment

Well I do believe whomever takes over SMC will follow my plan if (somehow) it isnt completed when I leave.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i have a feeling the war will start on Sunday, and probably end sometime like Wednesday, if not Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                i have a feeling the war will start on Sunday, and probably end sometime like Wednesday, if not Sunday
                I may extend my plans a bit. the war might go on longer
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

OT. Could you be convinced to run for SMC again Uber?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    OT. Could you be convinced to run for SMC again Uber?
                    why exactly?

[fishing for compliments]

maybe you just want to test out the new impeaching amendments?
                    Last edited by Inverse Icarus; August 9, 2002, 00:14.

Comment

Au revoir, mes amis! Les Francais, ils seront tres, tres mort. Quand nous les tuerions, leur sang tomberont sur la terre.

Enough with the French, let us put the cowards to the sword!
                      2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
                      Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Yes, declare war.

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                          You see right through me. j/k

To be serious, you have done a good job. We are losing a number of the grognards. Some continuity would be good. Most of all you know your business, that being war in Civ3.

However, if you leave due to life, we will have to make do.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

why exactly?

[fishing for compliments]

NYE played ahead probably, and knows your war is going to fail. he wants to turn the tables and start a complaint thread against you

Comment

more OT:

ixnay, is keenspace just a redirect or do they host too?

Comment

Just for the record, I voted yes.
                                "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                                -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
                                X