OFFICIAL poll: Declaration of War on France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL poll: Declaration of War on France

This poll hereby asks the citizens of Apolytonia if they will allow the propper authorities the power to declare war the instant they deem the most oportune, against The Empire of France.

The Question: Can we declare war on France?
    The Options:
    1: Yes
    2: No

This poll is to ensure that, if in a turnchat, should the appropiate ministers feel we should declare war on the spot, they will be able to democratically and instantly, rather than ending the turnchat for a poll. The goal is to ensure no turnchats in the immediate future are ended prematurely to decide on a declaration of war

The poll will last 3 days.
    Yes
    81.13%
    No
    18.87%

The poll is expired.

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Bye, bye Froggies.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

9-0 So far, thus, barring an upset- our generals need to work out a strategy
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

*Votes no*

Suckerrrsssss.

Comment

We're not attacking people with crumpets, but it'll have to do

Comment

Yes, just as long as you declare it before we enter French territory. Otherwise it might harm our integrity.
            Both the two galleys loaded with swordsmen and the archers/spearmen stack should be in position (one tile away from French territory) before the attack.
            Btw, can anyone fill me in as to what we intend to do with the rest of the swordsmen who won't be aboard the galleys? Are we going to keep them in the city waiting for the galleys to return to pick them up and transfer them to French shores or are we going to send them to France over the land?
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

we need to tak 'em out before they get musketeers
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

No!

j/k

Comment

Could you explain yourself, Sir Ralph ?
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Ok, here's the explanation. j/k means just kidding

Comment

Works well !
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        9-0 So far, thus, barring an upset- our generals need to work out a strategy
                        the strategy was prepared a long time ago (925 BC). the SMC plans ahead well in advance.

linkage:

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

the plan will change a little because the French founded a city near the LZ, so we'll have to move a bit more before the landing. Not a problem.

We'll have to make 2 galley trips though, invading French territory for a turn both ways.
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Yup. That's what we elect 'em for... to make decisions. May it be a good one and may Mars smile on our blades.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                              Yup. That's what we elect 'em for... to make decisions. May it be a good one and may Mars smile on our blades.
                              Mars?!? Hey guys, I think we've found a Greek spy in our midst!

Our soldiers worship the Mighty Toothed Banana!

[edit: upon reflection, wasn't Mars the Roman version of Aries? Oops.]
                              Last edited by Robber Baron; August 8, 2002, 21:25.
                              aka, Unique Unit
                              Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

Working...
                              X