Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Nominations thread (non-party specific)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosperine - no need to attend the turnchats for Historian. Other Ministers can get away with it too, but it's not recommended, and you need very specific orders for the President if you do this. All you will need to do is keep up with what's happening in the game, read the excellent papers by UnOrthO and Tass, and write a little history every now and again. Shall I put your name in as Historian then?

Epi - I don't think I'd be pissing YOU off (and I hope you rank among those who I haven't)
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Nah you haven't pissed me off at all. No one has here really, just sometime annoyances *holds back list*

Anyway, go for either P or VP. Your platform could be "screw east coast USA".

Hey I'd vote for it. (speaking from east coast USA)

Comment

If no one else seems interested, then I guess that I could go for the post of Minister of Public Works.

I guess that would make me Apolytonia's official slavemaster...

I wonder if anyone would miss skywalker...
        2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
        Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

UBER FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Also, I nominate Sir Ralph for War Minister.

Comment

I'm running for Economy.

Comment

I'll run for SMC if the government gets it act together before elections.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Edit : I don't run for anything
                  Last edited by Spiffor; August 9, 2002, 12:45.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ok, if Spiffor ends up running for Economy I'm running for Imperial Expansion.

Comment

Heck, I'll do something, don't know what yet, but I have trouble with the chats also, so I will have to think about what to run for that I can plan ahead with and not necessarily make the chats......

Any suggestions?
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Godking, go for Imperial Expansion.

Comment

I in the spirit of bipartisanship, agree with Timeline.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

In the spirit of truth, the IE minister will soon be out of a job and the position might be removed.

*runs*

Comment

Im not gonna run for anything, so who wants to be President?

I'll run for SMC if the government gets it act together before elections.
                              hrm... how can i put the government into greater shambles?
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I'm running for Science Minister. Hi guys!
                                Duddha: I will return...
                                Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                                "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                                Free California!

Comment

Working...
                                X