Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to put this thread to the top again ;-)

i would also again like to invite you all to our victory party here at the embassy.
    Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

• Unorthodox? Did you leave the embassy already? It is so quiete in here... Well, so i have enought time to prepare the party

Comment

• Unorthadox left completely volunteerily with my kidnapping squad (don't let the name trick you into thinking he was abducted of course) to pay a visit to the rest of my happy slave laborers in the jungle.
        If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

• Don't worry Unorthadox!!! The United Departments are behind you!!!

(Just incase you want to know.... The United Departments is what I'm calling the Foreign Affairs, ISD(international science department), and almightyjosh's province. We banned together against the evil Military department and it's allies!
          (phoenatica) Science Leader, DemoGame RPG manager, Citizen Honors Manager. Ex: Vice President, Trade Deputy, Science deputy, and Science Chat Rep.

Comment

• we wont let him go without international arrest warrant!

Comment

• The IDA(IDA = United Departments) will get him back, but first we have matter closer to hand.... We must take delphi country and start are attacks against are enemies!!!
              (phoenatica) Science Leader, DemoGame RPG manager, Citizen Honors Manager. Ex: Vice President, Trade Deputy, Science deputy, and Science Chat Rep.

Comment

• Hey, don't forget to vote in the Impeachment Amendment vote...

go here: Impeachment Amendment
                Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

• i think you posted in the wrong thread. you will mostly find non-citizens of apolytonia in here, and of course we wont interfere with inner-apolytonian matters

Comment

• Let's go on and do as the man says.... Let's go vote!!!

Comment

• Here's the warrant!

*GoodFella sprints away as everyone sees that its really a take out menu from a Chinese resteraunt
                      If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

• This embassy will soon be abandoned by the phoenatican people, as we will move to a new world on propably 1st of september (or earlier).
                        I hope we will find a way of establishing a new embassy as soon as possible for the new upcoming nation.

I will still respond to inquiries in here until the new embassy is opened and then post a link here to the new embassy thread and have this one closed.

All people to which we granted asylum in here will also be welcome in the new thread of course.

I would like to thank the citizenry of apolytonia as a whole for the great support our embassy got and for the many good conversations which were held in our conference room. We hope you learned as much from us as we did from you by this matter.

Comment

• Im happy to also see our great prophet in here as the end of days is near in phoenatica.

Comment

• i proudly announce:
                            the phoenatican embassy will close its door today.
                            as the phonatican nation was archived completely and a new power has risen which will soon be seen in the galaxy, i will also request closure of this thread to input.

i think this idea was one of the most interesting concepts which we ever had and was very nice and calm. at the beginning, we expected to get an uprage against us, but both the phoenatican and the apolytonian people showed that good relations between both worlds are possible.

this is also a milestone in forum history, as it will maybe someday provide a productive grounds for an inter-site ptw duell.

At the moment, the new nation is being prepared, but i will personally try to push forward the founding of an embassy here as soon as our new government has formed on 1st of september.

Thank you to all participants in this thread and all people who helped to work out and implement this idea.

A special thank to shaitan for opening this thread and to chieftess for allowing us to do so. Also a special thanks to the mods here and on cfc for not closing this thread down.

And of course, a very special thank to all apolytonians pushing your former government to putting a link into a governmental thread to get this embassy officially accepted ;-)

See you all soon in the next embassy,
                            disorganizer
                            attachee of the phoenatican embassy in apolytonia

Comment

Working...
                            X