• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse
    It gives people an excuse to ignore their real lives
    What's a real life?

Comment

It's only a start, but I have started an unofficial poll about which times on Wednesday/Sunday ppl can turn up to turnchats. We'll look at different days later on. For now this is just info, so no-one get het up about changing times to ones that don't suit them.

You can find it here
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Good idea, MWIA! I hope the ministers take the results into consideration.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I want to play as much as anybody, but a turnchat every 2 days is pushing it pretty far. Though right now it isn't too bad since no wars but still a little slower might be nice.
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I should be at it today, but in case for some inexplicable reason I am not, continue building a road with the 6 worker stack to Ubergorsk, and use the other four workers to cut jungle and start road to Timeline.
            If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

after some heavy thought, im going with the afternoon turnchat time

however, next Wednesday, i WILL be going with an evening turnchat, to see how things turn out. Please note that next wednesday's turnchat will be the last one under my reign
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I thought 9 PM won the vote...

And I could have made that time as well...
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Evening is good. That is really the earliest I'd be able to make it on Wensday.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

OrthO...

it wasnt an official vote, i can ignore it, and i am doing that in a fassion. On weekends, it does seem smarter to do it earlier. So im doing the 9 oclock time on Wednesday. If we get a really good turnout, i hope such a time would be reused in the future (dependning on how much longer we go with chats)

Comment

I probably can't make Sunday. We shouldn't need any tech stuff though. Uber can decide since military is important right now. If Uber isn't there then Spiff can decide or you can have a quick poll.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

i need the latest save. where can i find it?

Comment

Here.
                          Edited to makes the damn link work.
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

AFAIK, is the 570 BC save.
                            RIAA sucks
                            The Optimistas
                            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

thanks.

i forgot that it was there. for some reason, i thought it was in this thread.

Comment

Bumping this. Notice the turnchat has become a turnthread.

Comment

Working...
                                X