No announcement yet.

Next Scheduled Turnchat/thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be able to make it tommarow (Sunday) but in case I can't here are the plans:

1375 B.C.
    Worker in south-south-eastern tile of Tassagrad builds mine.

1350 B.C.
    Both workers after finishing mine on south-south-eastern tile of Tassagrad build road.
    Worker finishes clearing jungle and between Tassagrad and Banana H.Q. builds road.

1325 B.C.
    Road on south-south-eastern tile finished, move both workers to the tile directly south of Tassagrad.

1300 B.C.
    Both workers directly south of Tassagrad build a road. Worker between Tassagrad and Banana H.Q. finishes road and begins work on mine.

1275 B.C.
    Put another worker on building mine between Tasssagrad and Banana H.Q.
    Put third worker into cutting jungle on river by Banana H.Q. (or any jungle tile pending best judgement of time and quality).
    If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

I doubt I'll be able to make the turnchat, so my only order is to research currency

Comment

Friday 2100 GMT - a turnchat I can make?

This cannot be happening. I demand a recount!

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Why not at least one more turnthread before the next chat? Its just a waste of days if we don't. I am sure all neede minsters could issue orders before then and if something came up you could save and request info. So I call upon our glorious president to make at least one more turnthread before the main chat.
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I just thought of something : the Apolyton birthday chat is held Friday, and it's likely it will be held at the same time (like Firaxis chat). Should we push back the turnchat later in the evening, ignore the Apolyton chat, push it sooner, or do it Saturnday (in this case, I'd advice it's done during the efternoon in Europe, so that it's not too early for Americans, and not too late for Asians + Europeans who'd like to go out saturnday evening)
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I suggest we move it to Saturday. There will likely be people still at the Apolyton chat later in the night.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The Friday date was chosen by Timeline, as he will be the one in charge of it.

I might show up, but I agreed to let Timeline play a few turns leading up to the war. I wanna see how he does things.

As for dates after that, that depends on when we vote on declaration of war and such.

Timeline can't play on weekends tho, so if you want a Saturday turnchat instead of a Friday, Timeline will have to say ga-bye to playing this week.. however, if we dont decide to vote on war, i am open to playing a turnchat Friday AND Saturday.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ninot that is an idea worth doing, .
                  The more turns the better.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Friday July 26th (4pm EST, 21:00 GMT) : it will be

The War Chat

We'll attack America and will either get triumphly out of this jungle, or will suffer a humiliating an decisive defeat. Will YOU miss it ?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

unfortunately, almost certainly yes (at least the first hour or so of it)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                        Will YOU miss it ?
                        Under no circumstances.

Comment

Many of us have to work during that time slot, esp. during the week. So, I will miss it as well.

Comment

/me sighs
                            I had to miss it again. Stupid mornings.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm not sure to make it Sunday 28 July.
                              But I have no economic orders which strike me now. If you want to suggest economic orders, you can find updated information at my site
                              Please post your suggestions, if any, in the ministry of the Economy thread (see sig)

However, I strongly petition we connect BHQ to the American road, if NY is ours. We need those dyes to lower our entertainment rate at last.
                              We're also the only Civ not to have any luxury (with Russia), and Civs like Persia even profit from 2 luxuries
                              We should make our workers connect with the Via Americana ass soon as NY is ours.
                              Last edited by Spiffor; July 27, 2002, 11:45.

Comment

MWIA, i feel bad that you miss all the chats, since you clearly want to participate. What times would be best for you.
                                Aggie

Comment

Working...
                                X