Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtgillespie: In my experience civs usually respawn on the same landmass

Comment

I would humbly suggest some horseman be created too. That way we do have a chance that they will withdraw rather than be totally defeated. Just a few is my suggestion. Also with the new roads being built their speed could offset the extra time to produce(3turns vs 5turns). I am against chariots since a golden age when we are doing no research is bad.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Horsemen should be produced in time to use the roads connecting our cities as soon as they are completed ; how far are we in that respect ?
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Oh Look! An actual GAME thread.... I thought they were extinct...

Seriously though, this is something that needs to be commented on until we have finished with the plan. Personally, I would like Uber (or someone else in the know) to post a plan (if it's not Uber it doesn't need to be move-by-move perfect) of what our brave troops will actually be doing to America.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i have one. it's called the SMC warpath thread... it's somwehere.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Sir Ralph, I have given what you said some thought, and concluded that you were mostly right in your observations. I forgot that the player respawn option was on, and frankly, we don't want them respawning near the ivory coast or somewhere we can't see. Nothing quite like an AI with a grudge to ruin the midgame, with constant warfare(I assume we will go for Republic, where warfare can be a bad thing for support.) If we stick with this method adovacted by Sir Ralph, i suggest we sue for Philly, after knockin out NY and DC. Let them keep Boston. It will be a little while before we can move in, and frankly I don't want the Germans to have the land.
              2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
              Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Working...
              X