End:
    5 Days, July 16th 2002
    Trip (UFC)
    48.99%
    Ninot (DIA)
    51.01%

The poll is expired.

Why I feel I should be President of Apolytonia:
    I have the definite experience of the job, and I know how things have been run. I helped create the system we have currently, I know it inside and out. I'm a dedicated, hard-working individual who puts hours every day into making this game a better place. Basically: I know what's going on, what the problems are, and how to fix them. If I'm reelected, then that's what I will have the chance to do.

Why I want to be President of Apolytonia:
    I feel that it is my mission here to help guide our nation into the future. I’ve already begun helping to form the foundation of this country, defined this job, and done more than my part to set things up. I wish to continue to do that, until we are firmly founded, and Apolytonia can look to the future.

Good luck to all candidates. May we run and serve with honor!

Comment

Why should you vote for me:

Well I am a candidate who has proven his worth in another office. Given the opportunity, I will meet and most likely surpass your expectations. I will put all of my efforts into making this game the best it can be. And that will be good, very good.

What will you get that you might not already have?

A vote for Ninot is a vote for a pleasant tommorow, which means I am very easy to work with. I am a great listenener and i never shoot down an idea before its worth can be heard. To that point, I respect everyone on these forums and am pleasant enough to work with that working with the president will be easier with me.

The perks?
      As Timeline has pointed out numerous times, we can work EXTREMELY well as a team. With him as VP, and me as President, you can be guaranteed constant chatting about how to get this nation into a better state of being. And with this team, you can be guaranteed a constant fluidity both on the forums and most definately in turnchats.
      Last edited by Ninot; July 15, 2002, 12:08.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I think that a change of leadership now would do nothing but harm, though I believe both candidates are equally qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
          I think that a change of leadership now would do nothing but harm, though I believe both candidates are equally qualified.
          A change in leadership, IMO, would do nothing but good. I know that Ninot is equal to Trip, if not better, and I firmly believe that we should give him a chance.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Just to be different, I think a change of leadership would do nothing but good and bad. But I'm for it anyway.
            Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

I wish I knew how parties are organized

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Kane
                I wish I knew how parties are organized
                You should join one and find out .

The DIA is very organized http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=53703

Comment

Citizen Kane - they're not.

Comment

Don't listen to Timeline. He's a DIA whore

Comment

LordImpact - do you still say that you don't vote along party lines?

Comment

I was just joking. That's why theres a wink at the end.

Comment

I wish I had been around longer, so I could make an informed choice, but I guess reading the Presidential Campaign Thread will have to do...

Comment

this'll prove whos party has the most clout probably, what with it being UFC vs DIA. so far its DIA but it might change.

Bet's nebody.

Comment

Like I have said previously, I would rather this be an election for the candidates rather than the parties.

If people wanna vote for parties, I cant stop that. But Its more degrading to ALL party-member candidates if they are only being voted for because they belong to a group.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X