No announcement yet.

Election: President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 vote...c'mon people, vote for the people! vote for ninot!

Comment

Kramerman.. i admire you greatly, supergreatly!
      the character with your namesake who was on Seinfeld was the best character ever.

If I should win, I would personally have a website built in your honor.

Oh, and you can have as many Apolyton Banana's as you wish.

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I see... you certainly know the spot to rub . Kramer is my childhood hero, second only to Homer simpson (I thought Kramerman had a better ring to it than Homerman ). However, civman's little thing about voting fo the people and doing whats right touched my heart. Maybe I've gone soft, or maybe that slip in the shower knocked something back into place, I know what I must do, and I must do it alone. That thing I must do is not to vote, however, if that is what you were thinking, for I have already voted, long ago. I was just trying to milk some favors, but hadn't that idea until after I cast my vote.

Rest assured, however, I did vote the peoples way...

Kman

P.S. Though I have become an honorable man, if you would syill like to make the website in my honor and give all yhe banans I could ever want, that would be great too. I did vote for you after all .
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Jeez... 50/50. And I just made it even? This can become exciting...
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Plague rat, you are a plague, lol

Just to restate my campaign, if you vote for me, you WILL get a very dedicated leader capable of keeping the ship together in the forums.

And I will keep the turnchats on time, and make them more convenient for all!

Comment

What happens if there is a draw? We can't really have a repoll with exactly the same question, the people have spoken, so what will happen if it finishes on 50/50 (which it isn't now!)?
              A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
              A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

The newly elected ministers will have a vote. Just hope THAT one doesnt tie as well.

Comment

Sorry Ninot, I regret. I should have voted for you! Ooops, too late... (I'm an awful plague, mohahaha)
                  My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Don't worry plaguerat, we'll just count your ballot as "dimpled" We all know that you intended to vote Ninot, it's just that those butterfly ballots can be so darned confusing.
                    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      The newly elected ministers will have a vote. Just hope THAT one doesnt tie as well.
                      Actually, at the moment there is no way to deal with it. That's why I wanted to get the election amendment through before the elections started.

Comment

its finnaly been topped? cool

Remember folk, voting for me is voting for a friendly guy!

Comment

Thank you Ming!

And remember everyone, a vote for me isn't a vote for a friendly guy, but a capable and competant President.

Comment

wow. dead heat.

Seeing how Timeline is so opposed to Trip and so supportive of Ninot, I am looking carefully at how the VP election pans out.

Hmmm... this is one of those cases where I wish that the Presidential runner-up became VP... Niot and Trip, that might make a good team. Enough opposition in viewpoint to make sure issues get thoroughly hashed out, but respectful enough to each other that government doesn't get bogged down unnecessarily.

Can I say the same for a Timeline-Trip combo? or a Timeline-Ninot combo? Or an Apolcalypse combo with either?
                            Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                            Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                            Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                            Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                              Thank you Ming!

And remember everyone, a vote for me isn't a vote for a friendly guy, but a capable and competant President.
                              ROFL!

Uh oh! Trip admits he isnt a friendly guy! Now dont ya wish ya voted for me?

I also promiss a free guide on how to get to Mingapulco if you vote for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

ROFL!

Uh oh! Trip admits he isnt a friendly guy! Now dont ya wish ya voted for me?

I also promiss a free guide on how to get to Mingapulco if you vote for me.
                                i think a guide on how to get OUT would eb more useful... all hose traps and beats... ick.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X