No announcement yet.

To Apolytonia-Treatise in rebuttal of Case Pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Godking, I only got three votes when I ran for Finance Minister, as an independent (only edged out someone who dropped out of the race by one vote, I had to be sedated, once the sedation wore off the Imperial Guard was after me and those damn pink spider-cricket rats).
    Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
    "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

No need to worry about the pink rats - all they are after is your hair. Just cut some off and throw it at a coconut tree. They go after the hair, see the coconuts, and in 99 out of a hundred cases they decide they prefer the coconuts. Of the few that come back after you, all you have to remember is that thay taste great with a banana BBQ sauce (you know, the kind with all the wiskey).

At this stage I think we are forced into a war. We need to be extra carefull that we don't have it on more than one front, as the french and americans both started out with 4 wariors and 2 settlers.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Some people seem to have misunderstood me - I wasn't saying we should use nukes to clear the jungle, I was just going on with wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X