To Apolytonia-Treatise in rebuttal of Case Pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    I have heard wild tales of some Greek proposing the existence of these things called 'atoms'. Who knows, maybe they will develop nukes very soon and if we contact them they will sell us the technology.

I wouldn't count on it though. All wise cats know that the 4 elements make up everything in the world. I don't see what use Jupiter would have for 'atoms'.
    You never know, we could find Fission in a goody hut.

Comment

Originally posted by NYE
      I wouldn't count on it though. All wise cats know that the 4 elements make up everything in the world. I don't see what use Jupiter would have for 'atoms'
      I agree with NYE. We shouldnt go disobeying the gods and talking blasphemous about "atoms". Maybe harnessing the powers of fire and water.. into a single power.. now that might be interesting. I say if we succeed.. we call it.. FATER!
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

It's........

THE CHRONO CROSS!!!!

Comment

While a peaceful coexistence with the nations near us would be nice. the sad fact is that due to our starting position the options available to us are the following.
          1) Launch an invasion of another nation and try to take one or 2 cities or
          2) Try to expand in our area and then build defensive units and cultural buildings
          While the 1st options has an element of risk, there is a fair chance of sucess(particularly if we ally with another nation).
          The 2nd option could work if we had good land to work with and some buffer between us and our neighbors. however we do not, and any attempt to settler first would lead us to have a few low productions cities in a nation surrounded by other nations that would have a greater production ability(not to mention the ai advantages) per city and more cities on top of that. That option could only lead to defeat. Thus the only real option is #1
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Because our only resource is the Holy Banana and we are stuck in a this cursed jungle, we are forced to take over what is rightfully ours - the mountains and fields of France, which the gods obviously granted to us as a substitute for nuclear technology.

Which reminds me, where is our science minister when you need him?

Comment

Look, I'd like to settle this thing.

France has:
              Decent land
              Wines connected
              Mountains / hills
              A future Sinead O'Connor

America is unkown, but seemingly not as attrative.

We can attack or not... I think we must, or we have no long-term chance.

Just do it.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: To Apolytonia-Treatise in rebuttal of Case Pink

Originally posted by jdjdjd

Or you can build a worker and send him to cut through jungle to yield some additional shields to get rid of the useless entertainer.

Ummm... clearing jungle does not yield any shields...
                Clearing forest does...
                "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

I know! Let's sell our bananas for gold and resources, and use the gold to rush-buy a huge army and tech from other nations.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                    I prefer writing brief responses rather than long ones. It takes far less time.
                    Only when you think and write at the same time. I try not to mix the two.
                    Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                    "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                      If we attack, we have a chance of losing.

If we do not attack, we have a FAR GREATER chance of losing.

Which would you prefer?
                      Clicking "Quick Start". You?

Comment

jdjdjd

I have sent my kitty. Hopefully she finds you well. I must run now, only taking 6 votes in the election.... I will meet you in the mountains outside of france. In the package tied onto kitty tail you will find the chocolate (I had to sneak into ubers command tent to find it - hope he doesn't notice it's missing), the nylons (including a coupe of fish net ya ya ya!!!) and the jerkey. Also included are a couple of disposable razors as I have heard that although the french women are, shall we say friendly, thay are also in many cases as hairy as your monkeys because they do not shave their pits. This is just rumor mind you and you will soon know more about this than I do. I must run now. See ya soon.
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                          jdjdjd

I have sent my kitty. Hopefully she finds you well. I must run now, only taking 6 votes in the election.... I will meet you in the mountains outside of france. In the package tied onto kitty tail you will find the chocolate (I had to sneak into ubers command tent to find it - hope he doesn't notice it's missing), the nylons (including a coupe of fish net ya ya ya!!!) and the jerkey. Also included are a couple of disposable razors as I have heard that although the french women are, shall we say friendly, thay are also in many cases as hairy as your monkeys because they do not shave their pits. This is just rumor mind you and you will soon know more about this than I do. I must run now. See ya soon.
                          I hope those were'nt Uber's stockings as well, I've heard some rumors, ala J. Edgar Hoover.

God speed my friend, and thanks for supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                            jdjdjd

I hope those were'nt Uber's stockings as well, I've heard some rumors, ala J. Edgar Hoover.

God speed my friend, and thanks for the supplies.

Comment

I know! Let's sell our bananas for gold and resources, and use the gold to rush-buy a huge army and tech from other nations.
                              My point exactly. Unfortunately,
                              we can't sell our bananas, it appears as though we are the only people who value them above gold and just about everything else

On to Paris and victory!

Comment

Ok, cool, I have managed a promotion to Warlord, on to the French women.

I will report back on my travels once I cross to the Mountian Plains.

Comment

Working...
                                X