No announcement yet.

Proposing: Office of Intelligence and Strategic Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, if you feel the poll is that confusing, we can make another poll, because the intent of my previous poll was clearly to have an alternative for not releasing the save, to appease those that thought it should be released. I thought it was clear, but if people disagree, then we can have another poll so that people think that things are more fair. That's what I'm after, things being more fair. I'm not trying to push some agenda or elevate myself, I'm just trying to have a safer game so that something doesn't happen.

Comment

Having another poll would be kinda of the opposite of what I'm suggesting, however. I am saying that the first poll should be taken as is. I can see no reason to ignore that poll. If there is one, I'd been glad to hear it.
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

panag, you contradict yourself:
        strategic planning is thinking ahead
        So you think, you dont go forward in time and see what happens.
        playing ahead for the office is a must , otherwise there is no point in having "strategic planning" , that is what its all about , both in real live and in a game
        So strategic planning is all about going forward in time and seeing what happens .

THese two conflicting ideas are also visible in your more recent posts.

Comment

The people liked your idea for a reporter. Nice one Trip, really. That doesn't mean they all of the sudden want to give up any chance of ever being able to look in on our game first-hand.

I am gonna end this once and for all Trip. Two can play at your pathetic game!

Timeline.......FOR the people.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
            panag, you contradict yourself:

So you think, you dont go forward in time and see what happens.

So strategic planning is all about going forward in time and seeing what happens .

THese two conflicting ideas are also visible in your more recent posts.
            hi ,

please open your mind , ...... , you dont need to play ahead in order to have intel , ......

anyway , have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

well , we should try to stay on topic , ...

playing ahead for the office is a must , otherwise there is no point in having "strategic planning" , that is what its all about , both in real live and in a game , ...

strategic planning is thinking ahead , ....

have a nice day
              Hi,

Why dont we just give everyone the start save,.....let them all play the game,..... then go discuss all starting positions and land,.......and kill AI in record time,.......

Becouse then we would just be playing another GOTM.

If you play ahead and can see whats comming, the whole function of ministers dissapears. Strategic planning is not to watch what comes next, reload ad choose the best option, its about making the best plans with the intel we have availeble in the current gameturn.

oh, and have a nice day

Comment

Working...
              X