Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationality.(this ain't gonna be what you think it is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Chile.. a land of high mountains, rivers of crystalline water, dry deserts, active metropolis and calm towns.
    We face the Pacific Ocean and flowers of all colors cover our land.
    Is the country of great economic policies (considering the Latin American context) and flavorful wines.

The blue of our flag is for our coarse sea and clear sky.
    The white for the mantel of snow that covers our mountains the twelve months of the year.
    The red one for the blood of the Chileans spilled in the independence war.
    And our lonely star corresponds to the unity of the State and our desire to always overcome us.

We are Chile.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

"I am an American living in the U.S., but I am a big fan of Asian culture and history and I am confident that there are far more Apolytoners from Korea or Japan than Ireland or South Africa. Please consider revising your poll. Thank you."

Looking at percentages, not many could be from Asia

"Yep, Russians are Asian. They're all mongols!"

East of the Urals if you wanna get technical. And they're slavs with some mongolian now...

"why isn't Finland an opption?!"

I think us 5 Nordics (including Iceland) should join to become...mega-scandinavia-mania-super-warlord-country! Or not...in your face Finhead!

Finland has higher pop. than Norway too, as well as Denmark, as well as countless other European countries
      I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo008
        East of the Urals if you wanna get technical. And they're slavs with some mongolian now...
        New Heresson's DL?
        What exactly do you mean when saying "with some mongolian now..."?

btw it's Slavs and Mongolian

Comment

If your american, why dont you fly the stars 'n stipes?
          How can you defeat an enemy which will never accept defeat?

Comment

I'm the only Aussie? Hmmm.
            Last edited by Elden; March 24, 2003, 08:09.
            Unfairly Banned at Civfanatics twice...
            To protest the war I am using the UN Flag - Howard has said most Australians are for the war so clearly I am not an Aussie.

Comment

Estoy Americano.

Considering this is a greek site, you probably should have included Greece as well.
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Where is Indiana in the poll? When we get our own WMD Ohio better look out.
                "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Bump. According to the poll in Apolyton/community, there are more active Finnish members than those who come from the United States. Word.

Comment

I request that Singapore or at least southeast asia be included in the poll!

The most affluent, most advanced and smallest country in Southeast Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by Agamennon

The fact that it is the smallest is a good reason to exclude it.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamennon

I'm with you. Chile should be included too.

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

sure it is the smallest, but if has the greatest number of Civ3 players in Southeast Asia. Or for any other computer game anyway

Comment

Look, he could not put every nation on it.
                            Anyway, Singapore is really too small.

STOP THE WAR? WHAT'S THE POINT?
                            THE DAMAGE HAS ALLREADY BEEN DONE
                            How can you defeat an enemy which will never accept defeat?

Comment

Netherlands

And no, I don't gonna whine if holland should be included in the list or not...

Comment

Working...
                              X