Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nbarclay

Does anyone else have any thoughts?
    I bow to your wisdom and sound argument...
    The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      maybe this and any entries so far should be entered into the hof.....
      nuclear master seems to be a trip to the bahames, perhaps Catt would like to do the honor of adding the tournament on the HOF?

(pm me if you do, in order to "officially accept" the tournament and make it public)
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

How about we wait a bit longer, Markos? I think there are still folks playing both the SP version and the MP version in competitive games. Otherwise I'd be happy to submit to the HOF (but happier still to be in the Bahamas )

Catt

Comment

with the forum full of DAR threads and this thread in.... well public view, i fail to see what harm will more posting it in the HOF do....

Comment

What about updating the HoF for 4/5/6 before we worry about this one? The final tabulation is in the History thread topped in this forum.

Sorry about the OT.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              with the forum full of DAR threads and this thread in.... well public view, i fail to see what harm will more posting it in the HOF do....
              My only concern is that folks who visit this forum are aware (or soon will be! - and the players playing the game are certainly aware) that they need to be cautious about which threads they view; folks who visit the HOF might be considerably less concerned about exploring various games -- it doesn't strike me as a stretch to imagine an AU player surfing through the HOF and thinking "Hey, this looks interesting . . ."

If you feel strongly about it, I'm happy to submit - I'm being extra cautious.

Catt

Comment

folks who visit the HOF might be considerably less concerned about exploring various games
                big letters in red can usually be noticed easier and used for warnings and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                  What about updating the HoF for 4/5/6 before we worry about this one? The final tabulation is in the History thread topped in this forum.
                  thanks for the compilation, with NM not currently around would you be interested in finishing the job

if you're uncertain, i'll certain a diplomat to bribe you with an extra plus month
                  Last edited by MarkG; August 27, 2004, 03:08.

Comment

Sure I do if I can. I mean, I am not sure what is needed to make it work like it does now.

If it is just a matter of editing it into some format than can be expained to me. The way it is now where you can sort the results is very nice.

Comment

gramphos will contact you tomorrow

Comment

Cool, glad to be useful.

Comment

results posted check your plus ending date

Comment

Working...
                          X