• Show
Clear All

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Sweet Revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
      BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Sweet Revenge.

To the Gulag with you, OOPs wrong forum!
      Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003, 14:43.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

England begins to build her trade network with all of Europe.

She also wonders what the Major Catholic Powers in Europe plan to do to help defend there Catholic neighbors the Austrians from the Islamic threat.

We are willing to set aside any old religious prejudices and make sure Europe is safe for Christiandom!
        Attached Files
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Damn you, English pig dogs!

Comment

Damn you, English pig dogs!
            Hmmm just what is a pig dog? Is that a cross between a pig and a dog? Or a dog and a pig?

Im soooooo confused!

Comment

Yaro is next

Comment

Re: Courts of Madrid Anno Domini 1520

Denmark is not afraid of the Hapsburgs' petty garrisons in the Netherlands, nor of their weak vassals in Germany. You have no power base near our homeland from which to threaten us.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

P&P

Zipped file
                  Attached Files
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I do this one soon enough?
                    Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003, 14:44.

Comment

If this thread is going to be a BUMP War, I'm going to enjoy it a lot
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

You stole my BUMP idea, English dog pig! Sons of a silly person

WTF?
                        Last edited by Dr. Nick; May 6, 2003, 18:16.

Comment

You stole my BUMP idea, English dog pig! Sons of a silly person!
                          Yes I did you heathen infidel! Thanks BTW I love it!
                          Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003, 14:42.

Comment

Javier, the zip is corrupted.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Works for me. Here is the unzipped .net file Darius.
                              Attached Files
                              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                                Javier, the zip is corrupted.
                                Darius I think you need to check or change your zip program. I had no problem unzipping it either. I use win zip and windows 98 or XP. Both worked. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X