No announcement yet.

I am Back, and "Badder" then ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... no matter what settings I'm playing, I deal with the start and have no problem (in most cases) doing well in the long run. It's just a matter of understanding the settings you are playing by
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When you say badder do you mean your skills have deteriorated?

Comment

But that would be poor grammar, and I won't pick on your grammar.

You could have said "More gooder" though.

If I see you on, I'll play your silly little game.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

i wonder what strats record is
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I think he may have mentioned once in passing that he was 8 times gameleague champion.

Comment

i distinctly remember those credentials, i also remember they came when Sean was away

Comment

How can you be 8 times champion anyway? Did they run a league every month?

Or perhaps it just means he was top of the ladder for eight weeks, days, or minutes.

Comment

lol, i think he played a few games and got to the top, refused to fight the #2 and was removed, came back ala Cassius Clay out of prison and regained the title...

wash rinse repeat

Comment

Strate floats like a butterfly , but stings like a bee....
                    And some others would just avoid playing me and beat up zoners untill they over took me in points.
                    But being the master that I am , I just pounded someone into submission and over took them....yet again..
                    "badder" then ever is a take off on Eric bishoffs entrance music.. for thoose Raw is War wrestling fans out there..
                    My record???? who knows.. but I can tell you this.. of games that lasted past 1000 bc, I have only lost once and that was in just a great game to Kuja.. and the only reason I lost is cause i opened about 35 huts after I built lighthouse and got 0 techs.. this delayed my turn to fundy and the construction of vet fanatics which would have turned the tide of the leos warior trick ....
                    oh yeah, that would be another contribution of my mine as I discovered that tactic..
                    8 Time Game League Champion!
                    Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

Comment

Oh yes, I over took Eyesfraudofnight twice on my acension to the top of the mountain...
                      Oh its true, its damn true...

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKingMi
                        My record???? who knows.. but I can tell you this.. of games that lasted past 1000 bc, I have only lost once
                        /me points out that many, perhaps as many as 9 out of 10 games with 2x2x king are effectively over by 1000BC, so strate's record could be a 10% win rate.

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKingMi
                          .. of games that lasted past 1000 bc, I have only lost once and that was in just a great game to Kuja..
                          If you lose before 1000bc, don't you count it as a loss...

How many games have you quit because your opponent has gotten off to a fast start... and do you count those as losses as well...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

so you lost to kuja, and when kuja came here and challenged Poly, i put the wonder lock on him and he submitted.... oh its true! its true!

big deal...to claim your loss was b/c of huts is a bit weak don't you think, if your so good, you should have won despite that

Comment

Nahhh... typical chest beating. When he losses, it's luck... and when he wins, it's skill.

A loss is a loss... but for some reason, they don't count them...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Didnt I say it was a great game? Explaining why you lost is not blaming it on luck/ I am still kicking myself thinking if I could have done something different. There were well over 200 citys on that board.
                                And I would say, 99% of games never get to 1000 bc competitively at any settings. You may play till then, but if you anyalyize the game, you know who the winner will be. If you dont believe this, I question your opposotion.

Comment

Working...
                                X