I am Back, and "Badder" then ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Back, and "Badder" then ever...

I read the crude that is posted here. I read that I have not even got a vote for the hall of fame? I can run circles around your little group of would be Civers....
    I have been gone far too long, playing golf and making loads of cash as Michigans #1 sportscard dealer as voted by me.
    ( by the by... www.ebay.com seller list topshelfsports for cool auctions)
    Now it is time to regain my #1 slot as the very best Civ player in the history of this game.
    Is there any brave, yet lowly indvidual out there that thinks they can stand against me? In a REAL GAME of
    2 x 2 king small land 60 x 60 board duel game?
    NEXT.....
    8 Time Game League Champion!
    Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

but what have you contributed to Apolyton to merit Hall of Fame votes?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Preparing popcorn and getting ready for HappySeanofNight apparition!
      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

1) I have posted so many advanced civ2 tactics such as advanced trade routes, ship chaining, planned revolt citys, wonder benifit anaylizations and countless other posts. 9check the archives under strategicking, strategicking2 and 3 )
        2) My on going battle with eyes were legendary on this forum
        3) unmatched 8 time game league champion, oh its true its true

Comment

113$#!@e

Holy sh*t I thought you were dead. Did the commie chain you up, or what?

...by the way, I'm pretty sure I gave first votes to most of the civ2 mp guys for the hall of fame, Kaak, Sean, and yourself

WOW!!!

Comment

And its on!
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Just waiting for Eyes to show up... Then they will both claim they are the best... and won't agree to play each other for "whatever" reasons... even though they both love the same settings...

So place your bets... what will be the excuse this time that keeps them from playing... Maybe they are both afraid of each other...

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Of course, we must remember that the two of them are probably the only people that consider those settings a real game. So let's see which of the two of them is BEST IN THE WORLD, for those settings.

RAH
                Different strokes for different strokes.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

would be a good fight actually, my money is on Strat

Comment

ZYLKA!!! My old bud, hows it going?
                    No, the commie gave me the boot,...
                    (Dumb broad)
                    and Eyes and I choose radically different settings
                    he-small board all 1 land mass (luck game)
                    me- med board, small land mass with lots of islands and conts. (a skillfull display of all civ has to offer)
                    And as to where I have been, I meet a knew mistress, called Raisin River, must have played 50 rounds on that god&*&^^* course last year......
                    And have been traveling in search of the "great whale"
                    a deal so monsterous Ill be "phat" for a while...
                    (found it in Brooklyn New York.... Thanks Al!
                    So now, as the money flows in, and I watch my new hero George W. Bush launch an all out assult against the godless Iraq terrosit network, I can take out some of you so called civers....

Comment

welcome back, nothings changed

Comment

" In a REAL GAME of
                        2 x 2 king small land 60 x 60 board duel game?
                        NEXT....."

This is NOT REAL CIV2, This is a warmongers mongrel version of a great game

Go to 1x1x game on Deity level, normal or large map for
                        THE REAL GAME

Comment

1 x 1 deity , once again, for thoose impaired minds that need re-education, restricts human skill by implacing so many restrictions on play that everyone becomes the same. Further more, huts virtually determine the winner every time. If you get an empty, and I a city, game is over. Not only will you not be able to find more huts fast enough, but since its also 1 production you will fall to far behind to catch up. Games that are not decided this way, will most assuredly be by land..since u can not move fast enough out of a bad spot to a better one...
                          end of story........

Comment

blah blah blah... another "master" who claims that only his settings are worth playing... typical... yawn...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKingMi
                              1 x 1 deity , once again, for thoose impaired minds that need re-education, restricts human skill by implacing so many restrictions on play that everyone becomes the same. Further more, huts virtually determine the winner every time. If you get an empty, and I a city, game is over. Not only will you not be able to find more huts fast enough, but since its also 1 production you will fall to far behind to catch up. Games that are not decided this way, will most assuredly be by land..since u can not move fast enough out of a bad spot to a better one...
                              end of story........
                              Such a limited strategic imagination...

I take whatever start I get at 1x1x and can always end up in the front runners of the pg and other demogs... regardless of hut luck, Wonders or anything else.
                              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                              X