No announcement yet.

Roman Civil War ToT PBEM playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Civil War (FW) or Red October (ToT)?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• What about .net and .sav files for other scenarios?

You can try deleting the scenario and redownloading it, or maybe ToT and reinstall it.
      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Red October (ToT)

Other scenarios work, some don't as well. Maybe I'll try reinstalling ToT. I'll do that tomorrow, as I'm pretty busy tonight
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Your PC broke down cuz it's just too cold outside! Let's all go visit Case.
          El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

• Are you sure you've installed the correct patch, or the patch correctly? Try again with the download from the Cradle site, here: http://coc.apolyton.net/utilities/index.shtml
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Yes, installed the right patch and it still doesn't work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled with the right patch and that again won't do it
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Does anyone have a stand in for me for a couple of weeks, or fancy taking over the Parthians themselves? I'll be in Australia from Saturday for a fortnight.
                http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• Sorry guys, I'm really at a loss for what's happening with my copy of ToT. I installed the patch, did everything right and yet I get this problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X