• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need a replacement?
    I´m your man
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• I'm sure sas' out (he left a lot of games lately and probably just forgot this one), so Germany's up for grabs. Ceteram was eaten by zombies a few weeks back though, so we still need a Russia.

Alejandro can take either, and then we need to find another replacement.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Ok...Darius it seems we're allied in the game, although there's no mention of such an alliance in the thread so we need to talk about this on MSN.
        "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• Well, i´d like to try Russia this time
          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• I'm pretty sure FiGu will play, but this aka guy's last post at Apolyton is in this thread...he's been gone a long time, so we have 4 players and 2 empty slots- France and Germany.
            "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• hmmm, im Japan remember that, and im ally with germany, that's all i remember about this pbem!
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• I knew FiGu would stay, and actually I think aka can as well. Why? His last post was here, but remember that his only posts were here. This game was started with a few online friends of Galvatron (or Ceteram, forget which), who had never visited this site before and were invited. They seemed to be very on-time even though they never posted elsewhere. Anyway, we'll see when it's his turn.
                Last edited by Darius871; June 6, 2003, 11:12.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• I wonder if this game is ever going to get off the ground

Comment

• Lets continue!!!
                    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Working...
                    X