Japan - FiGu
    France - aka.durel@gmx.net
    Germany - Galvatron
    US - kenges@gmx.net
    Independents - NOT FOR PLAY
    UK - Moarc

House rules:
    Cheaters will be banned from the game.
    Diplomacy with human players through this forum and private messaging. Use civdip or load it as multiplayer game!
    Post international events that happened during your turn here.
    48 hours play limit (find peeps to play for you).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ceteram; December 16, 2002, 09:31.
    Ceteram Macedonicus
    (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Russia's turn

Dispatch to International Community

After months of investigations into the different branches of the Romanov family, the commission has come to the conclusion that they were usurpers and that Prince Ceteramov was the rightfull héritier to the throne and he's been sworn in this afternoon in St. Petersbourg.
    He is expected, as the young, dynamic lad that he is, to take a close look at the russian infrastructure, especially the transportation net and industry, as soon as the ceremony is over.
    Attached Files
    Ceteram Macedonicus
    (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

I would like to be Germany.
      Thank you.

Wow a Christmas-Imperialism game

I still love the Santa smileys.
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Galvatron, you are welcome. (those smilies made me choose the thread name...)
        Ceteram Macedonicus

Comment

Re: Xmas 2002 Imperialism 1870

Originally posted by Ceteram
          Ok, here we go:
          Use civdip?
          Actually I'm a Translator for this fine utility, wanna have an autograph ? I can recommend it

Oh I knew the smilies must have something to do with the name
          Dance to Trance

Comment

I can take Japan.
            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Galvatron: Excellent.
              You being Germany, we might get to test its utility soon.

FiGu: Excellent as well.

Game's full now! Let's rumble. Japan goes now.
              Remember to read the PBEM-guide in the threadlist of this forum; it's actually usefull for beginners, n'est-ce pas?
              Last edited by Ceteram; December 16, 2002, 09:38.
              Ceteram Macedonicus

Comment

Japan turn.

Japan is sending trading goods all around the world.

Attached Files
                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I talked to France last night, he's gonna play tonight (GMT+1).
                  Ceteram Macedonicus

Comment

France elects a new leader: Du Relais

New Leader in France

Napoleon III was busted out of his office in favor of Count Du Relais.

Next one plz...
                    Attached Files

Comment

OK, I just subscribed to the forum and I am ready to carry the heavy burden that is playing the US

Comment

By the way , can anyone tell me how to put an Icon next to my name???

Comment

Hey wonderful all inhabitants of Luxembourg are in this PBEM Oh and Ceteram thank you for the nice reminder hope we will continue the nice tradition to remind the next one that his turn is up.

Duke Kraus von Güntner of Germany wishes every nation nice trading routes and a huge trading income. We're now heading a time full of scientifically wonders. The world is large for all of us we don't need to quarrel over it. May peace prevail in our time and let's all co-operate for the benefit for all of us.

Signed
                          Duke Kraus von Güntner
                          Attached Files
                          Dance to Trance

Comment

Oh sorry forgot to tell you:

The city of Belgrade is clearly in the sphere of influence of the Austrian-Hungarian empire and we kindly ask the Russian Tsar to respect this and stay away with his troops. Any attacks on this city may be answered by an immediate declaration of war but as we're all gentlemen I think we don't need to threat each other and are able to settle such matters peacefully.

Yours truly
                            Dance to Trance

Comment

Welcome aboard aka and Schlumpf!
                              Looks like everything's going fine... Yes, Galvatron, you are in the presence of a large part of our luxemburgish nation.... Even Moarc, who hasn't played yet, is a fellow Luxemburger.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Winter Palace Dispatch to German Government:

The Russian Monarch Frenz Ceteramov welcomes the german initiative to bring light into the area and spread its knowledge there. Belgrade has been known to be volksdeutsch anyways.
                              Nevertheless, the German Government should be aware that seeking to enlarge its young empire eastwards of Belgrade, will lead our nations to conflict.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Ceteram Macedonicus

Comment

Working...
                              X