Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Turn

The President of the United States held his traditional NewYears speech:

Greetings to the leaders of the free world!

- May the peaceful coexistence of our nations go on troughout the year 1870.
    - War is no means for resolving problems. But be aware, even if I don't want war, I have the means to survive war.
    - I strongly encourage trade, therefore I will grant passage to all those who wish to trade with me, as long as you don't stand on my feet or you're blocking vital sea passages.

-May whatever you believe in be with you.

P.S. Don't forget, there's plenty for everyone of us...

Emeror Marley of the Brits is next!

Comment

---- Sorry, I forgot the file..... ------

It won't happen again
      Attached Files

Comment

no action ....
        russia's next
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow two turns in one day ok I must admit I underestimated the Luxembourg-gang
          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

I just wondered where Mr. Galvatron is coming from.

He may be german....

Comment

Hmm, you MAY be right

How did you figured out that?

Is it because of my funny comments about Luxembourg, my name, the choice of the civ or did you read the readme.txt in Yaroslavs utility

Well but you're only 50% right. I'm also Italian (spent many years of my childhood there and also some time in Austria).
              Dance to Trance

Comment

To Galvatron:

It was pure instinct!

Comment

Happy New Year to all of you!

I am most sorry for this unintentional delay, but girl, holidays and festivities kept me from my comp. I'll definetly play today.
                  Ceteram Macedonicus
                  (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

Rossia busts a move!

Petropavlovsk Courrier:
                    -The Latin League (Inds) declares war on Germany! No explanations from Mr. Rosas. (popup)
                    -Russian Merchant fleet in Kattegat, on their way into the North Sea. The german citizens wave goodbyes as the russian sailors return from landleave in Denmark. (Don't worry, Galvatron, the warship is there strictly for protecting the merchants from anarchist attacks!)
                    -Russian warship targeted by turk anarchists-No casualties on our side.

These proud russian officers reconnoitering in bandit-infested Anatolia are a perfect representation of the Rodinas modern military.

Tzar Ceteramov is astonished to see so many german cities in unrest. Maybe the german head-of-state would be interested to see how we deal with uppity rabble. We can provide schooling for all your mayors for a very reasonable price....
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Ceteram; January 3, 2003, 09:26.
                    Ceteram Macedonicus
                    (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

Nothing Happened.
                      Attached Files
                      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Some unrest in Paris, but for the rest everything stays clean and neat...
                        Attached Files

Comment

We thank the Russian Zar for his offer for help in the matter of restoring order but I think Germany has adopted his own style but if anything else fails the military is ready to talk some sense into the citizens

Oh and thank you for the German reminder, Ceteram next time in Italian plz
                          Attached Files
                          Dance to Trance

Comment

Originally posted by Ceteram
                            -The Latin League (Inds) declares war on Germany! No explanations from Mr. Rosas. (popup)
                            Wohoo somebody to play with. The German military was bored anyway now we have some action for them.
                            Dance to Trance

Comment

F U C K ! I just realized that I forgot to Ctrl-N. Ahrgggg, lets just go on.
                              Ceteram Macedonicus

Comment

---------------------
                                US-Turn
                                ----------------------

- People in Panama-City are getting upset about their leadership. They want independance from the corrupt Latin-League. After being asked, the US have offered moral and tactical support. Several of our finest warships are 'en route' to Panama and some have already taken position off the shore of Panama.
                                - The President announced that any interference from a third party will be considered as a declaration of war to the United States of America.

Oh, and General Schrayda kindly asks Mr. Marley to remove his lone Cannon from the suburbs of Detroit. This is a violation of our territorial integrity will be punished duely if you don't follow my counsel.
                                I'm sure you dont want war with us just because of a stupid cannon unit that has got lost on american soil!!!

Emperor Marley's Turn
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X