No announcement yet.

Active player Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I'm back in, just started a regular monday night game with several guys I have played before, Drake, Pro and Frank, and another guy we know around here, Makeo, but we do have a new guy also.

Seems I'm a bit out of practise, took forever to get out of despot (I need to RESIST those damn huts, they kill ya! )
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I a way I hate to be saying this, but there are probably more people playing Freeciv then Civ2MP now. At least when it comes to MP.

From 1-sept till 26th:
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I'm a civ tragic
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          I'm a civ tragic
          nah just tragic at civ
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever

nah just tragic at civ
            I'll kick your arse
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I'll kick your arse

Letter to father as follows......

Dear Dad, please refraim from drinking the wine with your turkey dinners......

While its obvious your extra weight from the turkey will hamper your efforts, too much wine gives you delusions of grandeur.

If were to continue to live in the same community, these
              unfortunate outbursts must stop.

signed , the son

Comment

Oh don't worry war - your day is coming

Comment

Oh don't worry war - your day is coming
                  Without the brains or the brawn , your only asset is courage. That in itself will only take you so far.

Though i hear from the ships that travel to my neck of the woods that you ARE making progress

Comment

Garn War, you're all talk ya blowhard

Comment

Garn War, you're all talk ya blowhard
                      No he isn't
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He's played me once

Comment

I've played him MANY... MANY... MANY... times, and hopefully will play him Many more... He's not all talk
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            He's not all talk
                            He is as far as I'm concerned - as I said, I've only played him once and frankly I didn't think he was that good. he's okay but not great. Certainly not in the league of some of the Australians.

Comment

Well... considering the time difference, I'm not surprised you haven't played him much.

He's one of the better players... and many people can confirm that. And which Aussie's do you rank as the better ones... since we all know you aren't one of them
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well I'll just ignore that little slap

The point is I haven't seen anything from War that would justify the patronising attitude he adopts to other players. He's a good player, I'm not denying that, but no better than say makeo or deity or finbar or any of the other regular Aussies.So he shouldn't talk down to people. We know he's full of sh*t.
                                Last edited by Alexander's Horse; September 27, 2002, 02:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X