No announcement yet.

Active player Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I have the time.........which is only really weekends, usually in the evening.

Comment

i don't play anymore. spending that much time engaged in losing seems counterproductive

maybe i'll get some free time and play again after interest rates go up
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I try to play in the Aussie group on our Friday night and with Norythern Hemisphere folks on USA Sat night etc.
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

i still play.....but usually once a week max now.....plus i have been brushing my diety civ3 skillls.....
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

yeah sure, i play when i have the time. but only deity 1x1x nowadays and in weekends
            Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

I'll play any settings, but my time available has shrunk badly.
              Mostly Friday or Saturday nights, sometimes.
              Sunday afternoon, sometimes.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I very rarely play CivIIMP these days. Not having internet access on your work doesn't help either. All internet traffic is blocked on my work, except email and that is scanned/ screened too -nothing gets in, nothing gets out-.

So on the Civ front my situation is thus:

Civ2 Scenarios? Yes!
                There are plenty of topnotch scenarios left to play and as long as Freeciv doesn't offer fullblown scenarios I'll continue to use Civ2.

MP? not much
                Cvi2MP really dropped to the wayside for me. Freeciv is taking up more and more of my time. Not playing perse but more as a betatester and contributor.
                Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Man... only 22 total votes

I would have thought that there were more people than that checking out this forum.

Come on people... vote... and then post your comments.
                  You too can get +1
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

+1

Comment

You did sort of ask for that Ming.

Comment

Not quite what I had in mind. I thought people would be a tad more subtle about it then just posting +1
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll bite.

I like the idea of MP, but I don't feel I can commit the time.

Also, I hate the feeling of screwing up repeatedly, which I'm sure will happen on the first few tries. Not just the playing screwups, but the screwing up of the mechanics of MP

So I will live up to my title to the left of these lines, for now.
                          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            Not quite what I had in mind. I thought people would be a tad more subtle about it then just posting +1
                            I thought I WAS subtle.

(+2 )
                            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              I thought people would be a tad more subtle about it then just posting +1
                              When your business is signs I guess you have to be direct and to the point.

Comment

+1, not playing anything but duels it seems....
                                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X