No announcement yet.

Mongols PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techumseh: why the question?? is there a problem with the file posted by Case??

If not, play!!
    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

It should be - does something seem to be wrong?
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Just making sure it's my turn.
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

---------------------Karakorum Times--------------Jan. 1212---

DADING CITIZENS WELCOME MONGOLS AS LIBERATORS!

Dading(Gobi Press)- Dading has apparently fallen to Mongol troops under the command of General Techodei. According to reliable sources in the Ministry of Subjugation, the Mongols were greeted with cheers and flowers. Smiling 'Chin children received candy from gruff Mongol troopers.

'Chin claims that a massacre took place are unfounded, say Ministry sources. "I don't know who they think they're fooling, with stories of heads on pikes outside the city walls. It's just 'Chin propaganda," said one source, who didn't want to be identified.
          Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Jan 1212

The emperor of the Chin is in morning on the news of the capture of Dading.

Dading the once dazziling town was a crowning achievement of the Chin empire. Its chocolate shops were renone for their beauty and taste. Now the Mongols have destroyed all of these shops and possible ate all the chocolate. "The Mongols are now fat. They should be easier prey for my troops." Shouted out the emperor.

The emperor hasn't been himself lately as news and dreams about the destruction of this empire have come to reality.

Heres what a servant said on the condition of the emperor.
            " I've never seen this happen before. The emperor wakes up now before 11 AM, this is highly unusual as hes usually up around 3pm. His many slaves and mistresses have not been seen in days. Us servants in the palace are fearing this unusual behaviour from the emperor. He sometimes cries out in his sleep. Something to the likes of, ' Give me back my Legions. All hail Augustus!' We don't know what to make of this. Whats a legion? Who's Augustus? Its scary here!"

We tried to get back in touch afew days later with the servant but it seems hes vanished from the palace.

The emperor of Chin they say is going mad. But all be quiet about, who knows what might happen next.

Its seems weve also lost some of our reporters to the imperial palace. All seems to be nervous!

Attached Files
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

So where is Smaug? Does this always happen in multi-player games, or am I being too impatient?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                  So where is Smaug? Does this always happen in multi-player games, or am I being too impatient?
                  Some people seem to not see a reason to notify the people they're playing against when they go on holidays

Of course, it may be that the Yakuza is targeting PBEMers
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

I think it's morally right to tell you guys that I'm away till Sunday...
                    Follow the masses!

Comment

This is BS! Can we replace Smaug? I'd like to get this going again.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I agree. I'll make a post for a replacement now.

Comment

Count me in, just send the scenario and the updated files to darius8712@hotmail.com.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Welcome aboard Darius

The scenario is available from most decent sites (try the Spanish site first) and the updated files are at the start of this thread. Simply copy the update over the original files and you're ready to go.

I'm afraid that the save is passworded, so unless you know how to remove passwords, we'll have to wait for Henrik to respond to my PM.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know the first bloody thing about editing files other than a few scenario creation tweaks, with detailed instructions in hand.

I wanted to make sure about the scenario, just because the "V.3" made me worry civfan or spanciv would have a different version than that.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Allright, let's get back to the game then. India needs a harbor!
                                Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                                X