Whaddya reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finbar
    He should get MYOB. MYOB does it all in about ten seconds.
    I have MYOB and it does all the legal stuff in 10 seconds , then I have to do the black economy stuff myself, you know, 1 for me , 1 for john, 1,2 for me, 1 for john, 1,2,3 for me , 1 for john. opps forgot to tell horse not to read this , he might lag me in to his mates in treasury.

no no I was wrong, horse has no mates.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
        1 for john
        Why?
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

One piece of veal for us, one potato for hydey, one piece of lemon cake for us, one potato for hydey....
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Well, yes, but that's how he likes it. He doesn't care.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              One piece of veal for us, one potato for hydey, one piece of lemon cake for us, one potato for hydey....
              Actually its more like , one huge steak for Hydey, one pea for you.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Never mind about that - why are you piking it on the game with makeo? You are all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  Never mind about that - why are you piking it on the game with makeo? You are all talk.
                  Please explain Mr mouth

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

a. you told us on another thread why you couldn't play for about the next 2 weeks.

b. you keep telling us you aren't really trying, presumably to save face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      a. you told us on another thread why you couldn't play for about the next 2 weeks.
                      never said that, you are making Bull Shlt up again.

I said I would be busy Tuesday and Wednesday, I will be available Thursday and friday.

Thursday= makeo finish me off and then move on to horse.

Friday= Deity said he will be playing so it will be a different game.

Now if finbar shows up thursday and we play a different game then it will probably be Saturday or Sunday before makeo gets to crush me.

Then again perhaps by your lofty standards this is piking it.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Welcome home, Hydey, how was your day?

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                          Welcome home, Hydey, how was your day?
                          I was ok until I came here to find Horse slagging me off again.

I guess I deserve it after the little surprize Mrs Hydey and I left in the bed for him.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
                            I was ok until I came here to find Horse slagging me off again.
                            Serve it up back to him!

I guess I deserve it after the little surprize Mrs Hydey and I left in the bed for him.
                            ... quite possibly ... quite possibly ...

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Serve it up back to him!
                              No I need to warm up my defences for when the teenagers try sledging me in cricket.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey

Thursday= makeo finish me off and then move on to horse.
                                This talk is kind of defeatist don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X