X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markusf

Come on i left at 2800bc
    Yep - that's about the time he usually bails when things aren't going well
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      Don't talk rot - you must have done it before because my informants mentioned your weakness before I played you, lol.
      I have never demanded a restart in a 4 player game or quit out after the first few turns. And since i hosted 99% of the 4+ player games its a bit hard to quit Although we usually had a few restarts due to tech. So anyways either post some examples or shut up.
      Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
      and kill them!

Comment

i was supposed to get together with this girl
        Do we wonder whether he quits after a bad start with a girl? Particularly if the terrain's dodgy?
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Yep - that's about the time he usually bails when things aren't going well
          **** off, either post some examples or shut the hell up.
          Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
          and kill them!

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Do we wonder whether he quits after a bad start with a girl? Particularly if the terrain's dodgy?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• @ finbar

That is one of your best efforts.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

either post some examples or shut the hell up.
                Oh chill out - I was just trying to get some sizzle back into this thread- and it appears I succeeded

Comment

• Stop bludging Horse , get your work done and go home
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Theres a difference between slow play and length turns.
                    If you play 20 4 min turns and accomplish what I accomplish in 12 turns of 7 mins each then the "fast" player (and probably the loser) is the slow player.
                    On the other hand, if both players are taking length turns and accomplishing a ton each turn and playing the best they can, then call me crazy, it just might turn out to be a great game. On the other hand, if one player is playing perfect with length turns, and the other is sacraficing good play for expediancy, then it will most likely be another blow out and uncompetitive.
                    8 Time Game League Champion!
                    Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

Comment

• If I wrote as slow as you play i would be in the poor house.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• and the beat goes on.....*grabs favorite chair*
                        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                          I won't play some people without a timer, but against friends, it's not needed.

You know that Rich, you should see some of the games I played in that took forever because of one or two slowpokes.

I remember one game where this genius was arguing borders for 20 minutes on turn 10.

Playing slow is for SP, unless you find suckers...er, players willing to put up with it.

Oh, and on AH, nothing you say to him is considered confidential, he will link to other sites, quote private conversations, anything to embarris you.
                          It's his way, he can't help himself.
                          Chris, what's your beef with me?
                          Have we ever played?
                          Are you the Chris from HOTW2?

I've got you on AIM but not seen you online....
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                            Speaking of which - Have I ever mentioned the fact that Deity Of The Spotless Reputation attacked me? Unprovoked?
                            ... can't remember that one....

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
                              Its lucky that this gibberish is on topic and not just

deity is not the slowest player around.
                              ... in fact I'm *won* of the quicker ones on average....

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Oh chill out - I was just trying to get some sizzle back into this thread- and it appears I succeeded

Yeah, chill out Markus. You are a pain
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X