Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deity maintain his spotless rep after attacking finbar on Onion Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    Your comments about perception are dead on. And it's always good to mix up your stratagy to keep people guessing. If you balls out go after someone one game, they're going to remember that for the next 10 games if you're their neighbor and will expend more resources defending. As stated above, you're one of the better players. I don't think anyone on these threads will deny that unless we're having one of those stupid "who's the best threads". But we really don't need to be reminded again and again. I think it's lost it's effectiveness with us, so feel free to tone it down.
    Save it for the newbies.

RAH
    Ya ya i will keep silent from now on But your one of the most annoying SOB's lol Your habbit of landing sets & pikes on my land is most annoying and until you comply with the cease and desist order you will be my number one target.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

I can live with that Threats never stopped me. (especially since everyone ignores my threats )
      And I'll take that as a compliment.
      But I can say you're equally annoying. :b

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by markusf

Ya ya i will keep silent from now on
        Well from the title of his thread one would presume Graag will be happy.

Comment

@ Dr.Spike

markus.....i misunderstood the settings..i just assumed you meant Rah rules...... my apologies
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
          X