Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deity maintain his spotless rep after attacking finbar on Onion Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Deity maintain his spotless rep after attacking finbar on Onion Island?

Can someone remind me of that? Wouldn't he have had a less than spotless rep after that?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Oh no,not the Onion Island scandal again....
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Yes, indeed. Again. It's the Australian 9/11. In fact, we're looking for allies to mount a War Against Supreme & Spotless!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash
        Oh no,not the Onion Island scandal again....
        Its one of those issues like Kosovo.

I'm going to load the save and see what his dip screen says - that should make an INTERESTING screenshot
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Its one of those issues like Kosovo.
          Always the master of the understatement.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Oh yes - whenever I open that save the pitiful wailing of the residents of Onion Island always brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

They had a ceremony only the other day where they cleared away the last of the debris. A flag-draped onion was ceremonially carried away on a stretcher.

Comment

For a long time I have considered Finbar part of the Axis of Evil.
                I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Yep. North Korea, Iraq, Iran and Finbarville. Be afraid, Graag, be very afraid. The other three are working on weapons of mass destruction, I'm researching The Wheel.

Comment

Deity has nothing to worry about, finbar was at fault for his continued alliance with that war monger Makeo, Onion Isle was actually part of Deities lands and the native villages actually spoke deitian until finbar forced them to eat raw onions if the use their native tongue.

yes hydey was alllied to Deity but that has not clouded my judgement in any way.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      Oh yes - whenever I open that save the pitiful wailing of the residents of Onion Island always brings a tear to my eye.
                      Edit: Surviving residents

Comment

civ, civ, civ, that's all you guys ever talk about...

Thankyou Hydey. The truth be told.

And why haven't you posted that screen shot AH? LOL

Cos I'm spotless!
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Yikes! Osamah Deity is alive and well and lurking on the Central Coast!

Comment

perhaps an act of Parliament can clear this up once and for all.Its time for Australia to put this issue behind her and move forward.Stuff like "Eggplant Island" is waiting to add new chapters to the saga...
                            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Wait a minute - he's not spotless

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X