Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deity maintain his spotless rep after attacking finbar on Onion Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deity

And why haven't you posted that screen shot AH? LOL

Cos I'm spotless!

Cat got your tongue oh parroted one? Your rep in that screenshot looks decidedly spotted if you ask me

There it is folks - Deity's less than spotless reputation hovering over Onion Island, the scene of one of his greatest spottings
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Sad...so sad....
      Attached Files
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

That's how we felt too - we all looked up to Deity's spotless reputation and now we feel badly let down
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Smash
          perhaps an act of Parliament can clear this up once and for all.Its time for Australia to put this issue behind her and move forward.Stuff like "Eggplant Island" is waiting to add new chapters to the saga...
          I won't settle for anything less than an apology to the Stolen Generation of onions. Then, we can start talking about compensation. Oh, and Eggplant Island will have to regenerate. I char-grilled the lot of 'em.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Just Thank God he didn't get Chives.

Comment

Yup. And, thankfully for our noses, he didn't gobble up Baked Beans and Cabbage.

BTW, he's gone strangely quiet after the posting of his reputation, hasn't he.
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Yes, strangely so

The best part is I saved that screenshot and can post it whenever spotlessness again rears its ugly head.

Comment

Fin...that onion pot is for sale in Australia if you want it...
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                    Fin...that onion pot is for sale in Australia if you want it...
                    You should have referred that to Deity - he has all the onions now

Comment

In fact, it could be said that Deity knows his onions. Albethem purloined. Which isn't, obviously, to be confused with the pearl onion.

Comment

I'm sure he would have seen this by now - he lurks here all the time.

Hello Deity

Comment

Fair dinkum AH!

This is the correct Foreign Advisor BEFORE we moved to those stupid e-mail turns....

It is AD1780.

Note the Spotlessness
                          Attached Files
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

My save is 1784.

Comment

*Deity hurries back from the dry cleaners to post*

Comment

Deity will always be spotless in my eyes.
                                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X