Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR!!!

War With Italy Declared!

Italy, due to imperialist ambition, moved troops up to the gates of Marseilles without warning. French garrisons had to warn the aproaching army to explain themselves. Recieving no reply, they sent out messangers who never returned. After much deliberation, the Italian regement was fired upon. The Italian artillery unit was destroyed and the French defenders took on heavy casualties. As a result, France had no choice but to declare war on the rampaging Italian regime, which just ceased power on the penisula. Numberous revolts still occur in major Italian cities.

Spain Joins Italian Ally!

Spain, at the behest of their Italian Allies, joined the war against France. France vowes to put these upstarts in their place. However, she is unable to make much if any advances, and is afraid the war may go on for some years before anything major happens.
    Attached Files
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• France Contacts British Embassy in Aden

France would like to remind Britain that the straight near Aden is not completely British controlled. Although we are not accusing her of blocking anything, it is just a friendly reminder of French Ethiopia across the straight. Therefore we ask that the straight not be blocked to trade.
      Attached Files
      Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
      -The Artist Within-

Comment

• And of course the save.
        Attached Files
        Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
        -The Artist Within-

Comment

• The Russian tzar has once again proven himself to be totaly indifferent towards the territorial waters of other nations.
          In this case Russian warships are blocking the baltic between Prussia and Skåne, the first bellonging to Germany and the second to Sweden.
          Neither bellongs to Russia!
          How shall this be interpreted in the light of the recent events around suez?
          Maybe someone ought to explain the concept of a map to the russian tzar before he places his next blockade?

We cincerely hope that the Russian tzar withdraws his naval blockade of Swedo-German waters, or he will once again face the threat of a war with a European Power...
          Attached Files
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• In other news:

Germany supports France in her war against the Imperialistic Spano-Italian Coalition, and intends to send forces towards Italy herself, as Italian troops has conducted small scale offensives against the Austrian port of Trieste.
            However the defenders has been able to keep the poorly equiped italians at bay.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Yellow is usually the colour of the neutrals. Plus, Russia hasn't had a chance to reconsider its naval strategies since the Suez issue. You guys are so slow.

Comment

• And the fact that you shouldnt have troops blockading other nations territory just didnt seem to occur to you? I mean, again i say this, at least britain had a bit of leverage what with The Channel being british territorial waters and Also the Straights of Gibraltor also being in that category. Whereas you blockade other nations waterways, Germany and France, will britain be next? Oh and i wasnt joking about the toll for russian ships crossing through the british channel, im deadly serious.
                Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• I'm deadly serious about not paying a penny. Don't be so "EVC".

Comment

• Ecthelion,

If you don't want to pay and not go to war, don't use the channel. Which reminds me,

Gary,

which channel are we talking of? There are too many channels to just go around calling one the channel. Gary, are you talking of the English channel or the straights of Gibralter? You're not talking of the North Sea, are you? Please, clarification is necissary to avoid war.

PS
                    Ecthelion, whats EVC mean? Extra Vehicular Culture?
                    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• The Imperial government has declared its support for the German and French crusade against Italian and Spanish megalomanic ambition. These evil empires must be stopped before it is too late.

Grogthar, can my ships go past Singapore and through the straights of Malacca? Pretty please?

Comment

• LOL!

JMarks;

EVC is/was an Off-topic personality/celebrity/weirdo who was known for being ultra-theatrical, mega-unusual, and sometimes, downright nuts!

But he was entertaining.
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

• Exile,

I doubt it. Never heard of him. I think its just a conspiracy between you and Ecthelion to slowly drive me insane. I go and talk about it to someone else and they tell me this person never existed. I tell them that you said it and they ask you. You deny it and they tell me. Its a conspiracy! You won't take me alive! NOOOOO!!!!

Oh, and nice scenario Exile.
                          Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                          -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            Yellow is usually the colour of the neutrals. Plus, Russia hasn't had a chance to reconsider its naval strategies since the Suez issue. You guys are so slow.
                            The fact that Königsberg bellongs to Germany in this scenario shouldn't come as a suprise for you
                            And you specifically commented on scandinavia being German earlier in this thread.

What naval policies are there to rethink?
                            Does this mean that Russia was actively trying to occupy other nations territory all along?

Oh and please stop posting those one sentence comments everywhere, this is not the OT!

Comment

• JMarks, not you are "EVC", Britain and Germany are

Comment

• I will unblock the Singapore straight when france moves its bloody frigate out the way Thats why i cant get through there either. Dont worry. Oh and when i mention "the channel" i mean the english channel, its just the name for it here
                                Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Working...
                                X