ZWK World War 2 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont leave you..
    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
    Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Mussolini, a cosignatory of the treaty with Switzerland, confirms the claims of the Reichstag.

And, of course, I will stay as well.

I'm anxious to see how that disaster happened in southern France though; I had three tanks in the area fortified in mountains and forests near inferior forces. He must have had bombers that I didn't see or something. Regardless, this development has ended Italy's potential in the theater that Kobayashi spoke of.

Well, we'll always have North Africa.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• oops, forgot.
        Attached Files
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Suddenly i realized it was my turn... i'm sorry guys!!

I will play later tonight promise
          If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

• finally i make my move

Nothing much to report. Still building those industrial facilities and getting the finances up and running.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Zurich Destroyed by Nazi Raids!

Once again, the Nazis have proven themselves capable of atrocities on a scale never before seen in Europe. The famous capital of Switzerland, bastion of neutrality, has been burned to the ground by German forces as they retreat from the city following an Allied bombing raid. Survivors of the disaster tell of the destruction of fine monuments and buildings, and of the looting of art treasures and banks. We believe this sends a clear message out to the world: Risk war now, or risk your freedom and safety for the future. Should the German forces gain control of a major nation such as France, the resources and lightening of the load on their armed forces could make them invincible to further attacks in europe. Imagine this devil let loose on your home soil, for should Paris fall, it is without a doubt that the Germans would have free reign in Europe.

Comment

• P.S
                Italian forces repelled in southern France again... apparently they didn't get the message the first time
                Attached Files

Comment

• OK so this game is dead then?

Comment

• it looks like it is

Comment

• A shame, this was turning out to be an interesting alternate history. A bit hard on the Axis though

Comment

• We don't have to quit so soon, it's just that IM was caught cheating in a CFC game so he apparently left this. All we need is an Axis player. (What? What are you looking at me for? Don't even think about it, not me!) But I'm sure someone would take it...
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• hello im the new axis leader. taking my turn now.
                          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• I tried playing the scenario but theres a password on the axis. Theres no password on a minor civ and so i can make it a scenario and start from there. Just it will reset everyones passwords. Everyone ok with this?

Civfan
                            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the passwords will make it impossible to activate cheat mode even in a conventional loading, but regardless just hold on and I'll PM him.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• thanks
                                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Working...
                                X