No announcement yet.

History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said in the other game, unfortunately I can't claim credit, it's the scenario. Cyrion, ANZAC, Jacobite: told ya so!!!
    Last edited by Darius871; December 9, 2002, 18:53.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Britain asks Germany to stop her advance, and just live peascefully with everyone

*yeah right*
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
        Like I said in the other game, unfortunately I can't claim credit, it's the scenario. Cyrion, ANZAC, Jacobite: told ya so!!!
        Yep, you did...

And if I remember well, I said to Soundwave before the "release" that the scenario had too much units from the start, and too much movement points, for my taste... Ain't I far-seeing ???
        Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
        Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
        POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
        LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Did Civfan leave this game too?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• World War 1 has started on track it seems but things didn't work out at they did before. Emperor Civfan of the Austrian-Hungarian empire has degreed that the world be part of our empire.

The Attack on Russia was indeed a dreaded thing to come but dont worry to much. Austrian armies have been given there orders and have burned their way through your aggressor.

Italy, our ally, indeed your humble kingdom though new to us has been attacked by the French evil armies. I emperor Civfan have made a creed to protect you from France. Austrian armies have moved through italy and defeated the French armies and burned whats left of their army. in southern italy.

Austria-Hungarian empire enters the war.

AUSTRIA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

AUSTRIA DECLARES WAR ON FRANCE

AUSTRIA DECLARES NON-AGGRESSION PACTS WITH OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

CITIES CAPTURED BY AUSTRIAN-HUNGARIAN IMPERIAL ARMIES:

german-katowice
            german-breslau
            german-dresden
            german-berlin
            german-leipzig
            german-magdeburg
            german-plzen
            german-vinnica(destroyed)
            france-taranto
            Last edited by Civfan; December 13, 2002, 02:51.
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Whatever happened to 'Austrian neutrality'?

The Attack on Russia was indeed a dreaded thing to come but dont worry to much. Austrian armies have been given there orders and have burned their way through your aggressor.
              How many cities did you take?
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• and the save
                Attached Files
                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Ouch!
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• The mighty bear has awakened
                    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• A message to France. Give up your war, your ally is crushed. Britain, we ask you to form an alliance with us to end this terrible (lets keep it short) war.
                      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Well, you can still say goodbye to every single city of yours that doesn't have walls. That is, unless Yop pulls something big off.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Note to emperor of Austria.

Build more walls.

The rebound from Germany is going to be swift!

Lets see what the shattered German state can do!
                          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Shattered? Crushed? My ENTIRE 'non'-supported army is resting untouched on the Russian steppe!
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Austrians are on there way to russia, Will do battle soon

The Russians steps will be wet with German blood soon enough.

Thanks for the extra cash from your improvements, and plunder taken from your cities. They will greatly be put to good use making Austrian troops
                              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Originally posted by Civfan
                                Austrians are on there way to russia, Will do battle soon
                                That'll be hard to do when you've lost the entire Balkan Peninsula as well as all the cities you've taken. Of course I've practiced this.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X