No announcement yet.

History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how to respond to that: do I declare war now?
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Just f'in around I'm not attacking ya, I just didn't have anywhere to put them and I was amused by how your ships didn't notice.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• This means...war!

I'll pull back the ships
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• The Turn,

Long Live the Republic
          Attached Files

Comment

• Yop's turn
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Soundwave was taking over Russia, I thought ...?
              Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• As ANZAC said before, he just likes to occasionally drop in about once a month. I talked to him on MSN and it didn't sound like he'd be playing.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• P & P

Attached Files
                  Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Treaty signed in Berlin!

The two leaders of Germany and France signed a new tready today. Its main issues was to combat boredom

And in the Fight against Boredom France declares war against Italy and Russia. And Germany have pledged to do the same.

We allso urge Britain to join the war. And if Britain have ambitions in Turkey, France will back Britain in that war if needed.

In Italy, the cities Genoa, Turin, Milan, Bologna, Ancona, Bari and Taranto was captured. The remainder of the Italian homeland is expected to fall within the next two months. If Britain wants Sicilia, go ahead and take it
                    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                    Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• File? I've only got 5 more minutes online and I wanna play this turn so hurry!
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Alliance against boredom eh
                        I'm for that, though my country will probably be destroyed next year.
                        Russia calls on AH, Turkey, Britain and Italy, to form a counter alliance against boredom.

Comment

• file, sorry
                          Attached Files
                          If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                          Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• though my country will probably be destroyed next year
                            Well I'll give you one thing man, you really put me in a tough spot with that fortress next to Minsk. I had to decide between killing your army in one crushing blow but only take a few cities, or to take almost all of your cities but then risking that your artillery and cavalry would attack me. Since I chose the latter, you still have nearly 30 units with which to reconquer Russia, although I did box them in pretty well...

Well, I was up to my usual tricks, bypassing heavy fortifications, leaving emptied cities uncaptured in order to heal damaged troops with them, attacking unwalled cities with the first movement point of my artillery and walled cities with the second, and attacking engineers with non-veteran units in order to make them veterans.

In an astonishing blitzkrieg, Kalmar, Vilna, Liepa, Minsk, Brest-Litovsk, Lublin, Zhitomir, Vinnica, Kisivev, Odessa, Kiev, Kharkov, Vitebsk, Mogilev, Riga, Veliya Luki, Pskov, Novgorod, St. Petersburg, Smolensk, Vyazma, and Moscow were all captured and very heavily garrisoned. With the exception of their numerous offensive divisions near Minsk (which are trapped by several divisions of conscripts and machine gun batteries) and their missing Black Sea Fleet, Russia is effectively destroyed as a warmaking power. Sorry Yop.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Darius871; December 9, 2002, 06:24.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Doesn't matter Darius. The game was so boring I already thought of quitting...

Comment

• Darius, if you ever become the President of Indonesia, New Zealand or Papua New Guniea, I'm moving to Canada.
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X