No announcement yet.

Hellas PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok settled then, Jacobite, you can start.
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
      That's the thing I press CTRL N and it doesn't work
      Isn't this one of the things preveted by using the lazy civ program?

I'll post my turn as soon as I can, prob. a few hours from now.

Comment

• No I will not - it has a password.
        -Do we have it?
        -Can we get?
        -Should we just get the man from Lund to muss with the passwords?

Comment

• I've just emailed 'Fritz to ask him the password

edit: and he responded about 30 seconds later

I've PMed the password to Jacobite
          Last edited by Case; June 4, 2002, 03:57.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• My turn, described in the manner of Solon and Archilochus (both 7th Century B.C.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into our home, Thebes, founded by the gods,
            I brought back many sold unlawfully as slaves.

Thebes was tempted into violent acts and grew rich.
            Sparing the property neither of the public nor of the gods,
            in the village on the isle of Thasos, much was won.

Still that we might but touch
            the hand of a friend.

I am two things: a fighter who follows the Master of Battles,
            and one who understands the gift of an alliance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Put into modern English: would anybody be intrested in joining a defensive alliance with Thebes? I am not the most strongest Civ here, to say the least. Here's the save:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Wooooooooo hissing case~
              "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• The invincible warriors of Sparta have secured the settlement of Pylos.
                The Spartan government is concerned about the Conrithian tireme off the Spartan coast.

------------------

Wooooooooo hissing case~
                Attached Files
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Isthmian News

Cyrion, the Mighty Corinthian Tyrant, wishes to reassure His Spartan friends: the trireme is only in hot pursuit on some pirates who have been disturbing the Corinthian trade!

Not a single spartan ship or peasant will be harmed, and the ship will be leaving the spartan coast as soon as the criminals have been apprehended...
                  Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                  Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                  POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                  LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• I'm here i'm here only on the net once a day and thats enough... and yea can i still play?
                    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• That sounds ok to me Soundwave. one thing, what was it that you said to Case a few posts up? A subliminal message?
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Also Case: I think you posted the wrong turn as it says 738 instead of 728

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
                          Also Case: I think you posted the wrong turn as it says 738 instead of 728
                          Oops

Here you go:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 2 pages back you posted a 728 turn. I think I need aturn from 726 from you.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• moved. It happens to the best of us case
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X