No announcement yet.

Hellas PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack against Plaetae will begin next turn.
    Attached Files
    Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Attached Files
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• I think it should read 702...
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• BUMP
          Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• I think it needs to be the 702 file, not 704.......
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Attached Files
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Colony settled
                Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• Isthmian News

Some slaves moved, more next turn...

And the save:
                    Attached Files
                    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Plaetae is captured, though it cost us blood (2 rams), sweat (1 veteran NON chariot) and tears (1 veteran NON Javeline) to kill the city garrisson, consisting of 1 Spearman and 1 City Militia.

But now the people of Thebes can finally be safe again ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (I wonder why this guy doesn't get a christmas hat? - it clearly represents the condition I'm in by 2pm on Christmas Day [hot day + hot lunch + lots of beer = sleep])
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nothing much
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok, Cyrion and I agreed to ask you guys if something is ok before we do it. Say you get a unit out of a goody hut that you cannot build because you don't have its tech. Is it considered cheating (or at least ungentlemanly ) to gift the unit to another civ and therefore give them the unit's tech (which happens when you gift a unit they haven't the tech for), and then have them gift back both the unit and the tech? It feels like it's taking advantage of a fault in the game, but then again the 'breakthrough' feature in unit gifting is part of the game. What do you guys think? If it's bad then we won't do it.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Well, it depends exactly what you are trying to do. But I didn't think the civ gets the tech of the unit they inherit, unless I misunderstood you?

Comment

• They do get the tech. Say in AoW I gift you a Dreadnaught and you don't have the tech. You get a dialogue that says something to the tune of 'their gift has brought about a breakthrough in our military technology!' and you have the Dreadnoughts tech.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X