No announcement yet.

Another Age of War PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Nothing much happened....
      Attached Files

Comment

• More internal improvements. unfortunately a British freight is blocked in Hungary, but if it goes around the RR bypass construction, it should have clear sailing.
        Attached Files
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Also when do we want to restore Germany? DO you want me to begin now? I can add them with CivTweak and then we can decide on what techs they get. I'll post the map of what land is being ceded
          Attached Files
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Have you already decided who is going to play Germany? I'd like to if you haven't got anyone else yet.
            "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• ANZAC:
              I say go for it, unless there's anything else that needs to be done. I'm going to try to collect all the info and conditions for the new Germany that we set up, as I'm sure most of you forgot what we agreed on as well as me.

Choke:
              Sorry, but El Awrence won the election for German Chancellor, you should've thrown your hat in however many months ago we decided to do this

Comment

• Kirk: ok, so I'll wait to set it up. I don't know yet how we are going to trade the cities and techs to Germany, and which techs specifically and which govt it should start as, as I can set that in CivTweak.

Choke: sorry, but I don't think you were even registered when we decided on Germany But you are welcome to take Spain

Everyone: Don't play this save yet. Once the techs and procedure is determined I will post the save with Russia's agreed upon cities handed over.

If any of what I said is unclear, speak now or forever hold your peace

Comment

• Chancellor Martin von Karreras is eager to govern the new Germany of post occupation.

Comment

• Sure, I'll take Spain.
                    "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• The democratic government of Turkey will be free to assist in the creation of the new german state!!

Of course, we can't be of much help except for moral support...

Welcome back in the game, El Awrence!
                      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Choke: ANZAC was joking - Spains only got one tiny city left
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Choke: ANZAC was joking - Spains only got one tiny city left
                          Allowed to govern itself in nominal independence by the invincible French Army units camped outside the walls

If you want, Anzac, I'm more than happy to fix up techs, cities, etc with the save; I already did a test-run of the reinstation a while back with an old save, and am reasonably confident I can set everything up without problems. We should, however, make sure we've got absolutely clear what techs/units/improvements Germany gets, and what conditions they must fulfill, before we proceed with this.
                          Last edited by winterfritz; November 24, 2002, 02:20.

Comment

• Oh, I thought you were adjusting borders to remake Spain too .

Comment

• Sure, on your turn we can restore Germany. I posted the map of the first 6 cities to be given. Everything else we need to decide.

Comment

• I'm still sorting through all the stuff we talked about earlier....there sure was a lot, I'll post what we agreed or didn't agree to later today

EDIT: I've looked through about 6 pages of stuff, #s 35-40, just so you know if you want to check it out yourselves. It looks like we'd made some agreements since that latest map that ANZAC just reposted, and there were several lingering issues that weren't resolved before we were all distracted by the series of railway disputes.
                                Last edited by JamesJKirk; November 24, 2002, 17:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X