The order of play is:

China
    APEC
    India
    Russia
    Pakistan
    NATO
    Arab League

I've made major changes to the scenario so that it's suitable for multiplayer play.

All the game files are now available at: http://apolyton.net/upload/files/Case/Dragon.zip

Ignore the files posted below.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Case; October 5, 2003, 07:31.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Part two: (77 Kb)
    Attached Files
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

And part three (139 Kb)
      Attached Files

Comment

And last (but definetly not least) the map, as prepared by Gorthgar
        Attached Files

Comment

ill update the map when needed ok guys because it is my map after all. and case you better find out the move order and put the civs in that order. makes it a lot easier
          Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
            Case you better find out the move order and put the civs in that order. makes it a lot easier
            er, yeah good point I'll change that and add email adresses once there's seven players

Comment

Oh, wow...

Can I be the APEC?
              The strategically impaired,
              -Cal

Comment

India.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
                  Oh, wow...

Can I be the APEC?
                  Sure Could you post your email adress though (I've got everone elses)

That just leaves Pakistan

Comment

CalvinAdam@aol.com
                    The strategically impaired,
                    -Cal

Comment

pakistan is mine.

jerkwaterbox@hotmail.com
                      "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

Great!

As soon as the ANZAC turns up we can get stated (China moves first)

Comment

PAKISTAN SENDS PLEA TO NATO FOR PEACE

Shocking most people of the world today, General Prevez Musharraf sent a message to NATO, pleading with them to end the war with Pakistan. "We have no desire to continue fighting NATO" said Musharraf. The war, which has devastated the Pakistani economy, is hoped to end within the month.
                          "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

Is anyone one willing to swap civs with The ANZAC?
                            If so, you have the honour of starting the game (ie if you want to be China you can imeadiatly start the new MP game, play your turn & pass it on )

I'd play China, but The ANZAC has asked for a smaller civ (and I break out in hives just thinking of playing the first few Chinese turns again )
                            Last edited by Case; October 30, 2001, 00:52.

Comment

Yeah, second to what Case said: if anyone wants to switch with me for a smaller civ, please do it. Great thanks!
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                              X