Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grothgar- Do you ever sleep?

I don't see how Grothgar could mess with Cal's turn. He wouldn't do something like that. Would he?
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I sleep as little as i can, that 8 hours your supposed to sleep can be used for all matter of things. Who cares if your half dead the next day.

And i really dont know whats wrong. seems odd to me, frankly i didnt even know i was last on the list. the tiredness i assume you

Also night time is a place which is just your own. You want to get any work done do it at night because there are no distractions like you get in the daytime, although where i live its about the same

Well im off to bed
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

I don't think it is grothgar's fault, but I don't know what's wrong either...

...I suggest we start a new game in the interests of fairness!
        The strategically impaired,
        -Cal

Comment

I've seen similar things happen in single player games. You end the turn, but in the next turn you can only move newly built units. generally replaying the previous turn does the trick.
          So I *guess* in this case the thing to do is for Grothgar to replay his turn, save it, and send the file to Cal and see what happens...
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Case
            So I *guess* in this case the thing to do is for Grothgar to replay his turn, save it, and send the file to Cal and see what happens...
            I vote for this. I have waited long enough for this PBEM I don't think I can handle starting another one.

P.S. can anyone understand that?
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Um could the person before me send me the game again seeing as i saved over it

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Hmm, never have seen this problem with PBEMs. Then again, this is my first.
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

That would be me I guess, sorry about the wait Groth it took a while to sink in. I will send it to you right away.
                  "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Woohoo, we're back on track!
                    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by The ANZAC
                      Woohoo, we're back on track!
                      Not for long though I'm going up to Sydney on Saturday and staying for a week, so I'll need to play my turn by then to stop things bogging down for said week

(I could always delegate my turn though... )
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

OK, I've delegated my next turn to Anzac. If my turn comes up during my absence please send him the file

Comment

Grothgar- did you get the file from me?
                          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Right youll all probably moan at this but i changed my tactics to replay my turn. This time i managed to take Baku, Tblisi and that other city in georgia. And if you dont like it everything else was the same though. allied with nato you know that sort of stuff.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
                              Right youll all probably moan at this
                              Moan How many PBEMs are you going to kick my arse in?

(I just realised that I'm playing as Russia in all the three PBEMs I'm participating in *reaches for more vodka*)

Comment

Oh yeah heres the map. Sorry case lol. im just good at war scenarios
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X