X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go ahead and load it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
      I want to lodge a complaint against people who put their ships to rest on mines.
      Stay away from my coasts then Limey

BTW, were you using your aircraft to shoot up my units on the Canadian border? Last turn I finally noticed that I was getting a bit thin up there (this weakness is now most definetly fixed)
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• *bumpity*

Kirk?

Comment

• Isn't it El's go? I PM'ed him a week ago about this...
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• He's already gone. It's the CSA's turn again.

Comment

• Oh yeah

Comment

• Sorry, I played this a couple days ago, and forgot to post it. Nothing noteworthy happening, other than that I whole heartedly agree that yellowbellied ships who hide behind their little mine fields need to come out and face the whooping the deserve!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Who's filling in for Jimmywax?

Comment

• I thought he was still playing and just *wanted* someone to replace him, but there hasn't been anyone, right?

Comment

• Jimmy's taken a job where he won't have regular access to the internet so he's pulled out of all his PBEMs untill he gets back in a couple of months.

While he didn't make an anoucnement, he did contact people to take over his turns in his PBEMs (I 'replaced' him in the GNB game and Grothgar took over his turn in the Raging Dragon game)

Comment

• Hi!!

I think you're in need of a player for the French Empire. You're in luck here I’m . So if you're all agreeing with me I would be honoured to be a part in this wonderful game as it is part of my scenario-collection a long time ago. I love it.

Sincerely
                        When you want to dance do it the trance way

Comment

• Who's next then?

Comment

• Whoever's playing France

Markus, seeing as it doesn't look like Jimmywax delegated France to anyone, you're more then welcome to take over
                            You'll need to look through the last few pages of this thread to find the latest files, and the events & rules need to be set to late 1915 (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Comment

• As said before I love to play this scenario and therefore I was following your thread the whole time and I downloaded every update, yes I admit it: I’m a anonymous downloader .. So as we are in late 1915 now I suppose I should use 1915b? Am I right?
                              When you want to dance do it the trance way

Comment

• er, I think that you just need to run the .bat file and select late 1915...

BTW, if the French are passworded, PM [Private Message] Grothgar and he should be able to send you Jimmy's password

Comment

Working...
                                X